not needed at this time
Passport Req..
waiting; we got it!
VISA ISSUED...
In God's Time
LANDED..........
In God's Time
gemskipots said:
No. I requested it from CPF as I need them to sign and stamp the document.
Hi Gemskipots

I sent SINP an online statement contribution of my CPF as POF. Could you PM to me how you you got your CPF contri signed and stamped? Appreciate your help.

malt88

Dec 5, 2015
Hi,

I received my ITA on 4th December but I'm still filling up the first portion. The personal history section is giving me a lil headache as I've filled it up with no gap in the timeline for the past 10 years but when i check for completeness, it stated incomplete. For those who have submitted their ITA, May i know how many more sections are there to go in the application? There isn't an indication how much more i would need to fill up and I'm worried because I'm still stuck at the first section.

Meanwhile, Im also gathering all my documents and trying to start on the doc that requires more time to be ready. Currently, I have my medical done, employment records doc, POF (CPF sheet). May i know what other doc am i missing out that requires time to get ready? I heard that some doc require notary from a lawyer. May i know which documents? And any recommended law firm i should get it done?

Thank you!

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
malt88 said:
Hi,

I received my ITA on 4th December but I'm still filling up the first portion. The personal history section is giving me a lil headache as I've filled it up with no gap in the timeline for the past 10 years but when i check for completeness, it stated incomplete. For those who have submitted their ITA, May i know how many more sections are there to go in the application? There isn't an indication how much more i would need to fill up and I'm worried because I'm still stuck at the first section.

Meanwhile, Im also gathering all my documents and trying to start on the doc that requires more time to be ready. Currently, I have my medical done, employment records doc, POF (CPF sheet). May i know what other doc am i missing out that requires time to get ready? I heard that some doc require notary from a lawyer. May i know which documents? And any recommended law firm i should get it done?

Thank you!
ITA on 4th as well.

If it says incomplete, then add few more months of history and you will see at some point it will be complete.

You have to fill up all the fields (buttons) on this page. Once completed it will take you to a personalised document upload page (based on the information you have entered).

Generally there is no need to notarise unless you have to make an oath on something ... not sure if you have something like that (like change of name)

Goodluck

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hi guys,

For proof of funds, is it sufficient to show the certificate of financial standing plus 6 months balance (downloaded from internet banking)? Do the 6 months balance need to be stamped by bank manager? Do they do that at POSB/ DBS?

also, i mentioned "yes" to name change but in reality, it's just a minor change. Instead of giving XYZ as my first name and ABC as my last name, i had given XYZ ABC together as my first name and left my last name blank in my old passport (that was a stupid thing to do! But i was just 19 back then) . Hence, i applied for a new passport with correct names which is the current valid passport actually being used actively. My question is - can i change my answer to "NO" for name change? or should i keep it as YES and upload that page of my current passport that shows that i had an old passport with XYZ ABC name (again, it does not separate first name and last name, but combines both as we write normally). Please advise!

Thanks!!

itoocandream

Oct 30, 2015
Regarding, POF, DBS provides "Statement of Financial Standing" but does not include any indication on the average balance. I have read in this forum that someone was able to persuade them to include such details. I am planning to just include my eStatements along with the Statement of Financial Standing.

psharma.np

Star Member
Apr 4, 2015
May I ask to the Singapore applicants, what expiry date did you put for your Certificate of Clearance when uploading on myCIC ? There is no any expiry date on the report.

Pls. suggest.

THanks.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
psharma.np said:
May I ask to the Singapore applicants, what expiry date did you put for your Certificate of Clearance when uploading on myCIC ? There is no any expiry date on the report.

Pls. suggest.

THanks.
6 months from the day you received it from SPF

dec09mommy

Star Member
Dec 22, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi SG Applicants! Newbie here. I just want to know if anyone here who submitted CPF alone as POF received nomination through SINP already?

I am on the same boat. I have applied 18-Dec-2015 and status is still "In Process". Also, how long does it usually take to receive the result? Appreciate you advice.

Thanks.

anandg12

Jun 26, 2015
Hi guys, just curious to know why people in Singapore are interested in immigrating to Canada? Isn't Singapore amongst the top countries in GDP per capita and has a more robust job market compared to Canada?

MrTee

Nov 18, 2015
anandg12 said:
Hi guys, just curious to know why people in Singapore are interested in immigrating to Canada? Isn't Singapore amongst the top countries in GDP per capita and has a more robust job market compared to Canada?
IMO Residents those are not Singapore citizens having hard time getting PR/Citizenship, in recent years, could be one of the major driving force.

RachelRichard

Star Member
Dec 5, 2015
dec09mommy said:
Hi SG Applicants! Newbie here. I just want to know if anyone here who submitted CPF alone as POF received nomination through SINP already?

I am on the same boat. I have applied 18-Dec-2015 and status is still "In Process". Also, how long does it usually take to receive the result? Appreciate you advice.

Thanks.

Hi,
We are on the same boat as well..we are awaiting also..

Hoping for others to have a positive response as with our case..

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Hi folks,

What should we upload for Proof of Medical exam? The people at Fullerton gave us something titled "eMedical Information sheet" for each member of the family. Thats it. No 1017 form or anything as asked. Did I miss something? Should I go back and ask? We got our medicals done on 7th Jan. Please help to clarify this aspect for me.

Btw, I will be able to submit my application only 2-3 days prior to deadline as I need to wait for FBI report from the US and I am not confident that I would receive it on time as the standard processing time is 3 months. I shall wait and finally upload a letter of explanation and submit around 14th Feb. My question is - Fullerton will send my Medical records before I submit my application. Will this be ok? Please confirm. Thank you very much.

RKCK

Nov 2, 2015
Visa Office......
Mississauga
App. Filed.......
07-11-2015
Doc's Request.
19-02-2015 Travel History
AOR Received.
01-02-2016
Med's Done....
18-12-2015
NeelaR said:
Hi folks,

What should we upload for Proof of Medical exam? The people at Fullerton gave us something titled "eMedical Information sheet" for each member of the family. Thats it. No 1017 form or anything as asked. Did I miss something? Should I go back and ask? We got our medicals done on 7th Jan. Please help to clarify this aspect for me.
That's it. The Info sheet is what I submitted too.

Btw, I will be able to submit my application only 2-3 days prior to deadline as I need to wait for FBI report from the US and I am not confident that I would receive it on time as the standard processing time is 3 months. I shall wait and finally upload a letter of explanation and submit around 14th Feb. My question is - Fullerton will send my Medical records before I submit my application. Will this be ok? Please confirm. Thank you very much.
That's perfectly fine.

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
Thank you RKCK. You're really a star!! Thank you!! :D 8) Since I will submit my application around 14th Feb,, I am thinking of getting certificate of financial standing from bank around 30th Jan, so that it would be more recent. Is that a good move?

Btw, Can I travel to Johor or KL for leisure after submitting the application? How do i update CIC of my updated travel history? First of all, how do i contact CIC for any query, for that matter?

How important are job responsibilities on the employment letter? I will get a reference letter on company letterhead with everything except job responsibilities. My manager is refusing to add this to me stating company policy doesnt permit!! :( Would this affect my application? (I'm the primary applicant) . I do have many many payslips, IRAS receipts, offer letter and the recent promotion letter.

For past roles, I have the service letter (again only job title but no duties listed), 1 pay slip and offer letter.

NeelaR

Star Member
May 22, 2015
I have another problem - My spouse has over 3 pages (A4 size) of travel history. He sat down and noted dates of every trip taken by seeing the stamps made at immigration. now the problem is, i dont have space to add soooo many rows in Travel history. Even after eliminating trips between India( country of origin) and Singapore (country of residence) , there are too many trips !! What to do?? Should I start from the most recent and skip the ones that are 9 years old? ? Please help.