+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445


Discussion in 'Permanent Residence in Canada' started by Thinkin, Aug 27, 2019.

  1. I applied for Canadian PR in the past and during landing (year 2014) I also applied and obtained a SIN number; then I came out of Canada but did not return in time to maintain my PR status. So, I renounced my PR status and reapplied and managed to get it again. My question is once I land this time and settle in Canada (year 2019), can I use the same SIN or should I apply for a new one?

    Thank you.
  2. Same SIN. It may be dormant and need to be reactivated.
  3. Thank you.

Share This Page