+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

SIN number delay for SOWP

anttor

Star Member
Mar 8, 2015
Hello,
My wife came to Canada with OWP on 18th November 2016. After few days we went to service Canada to get her SIN number. To our surprise after completing the whole information verification process she was told that her SIN has been flagged for some reason (they have no idea why) and she have to wait 1 month to get it MAILED to her.
Does anyone have similar experience? We are a bit worried.
Thanks

Preetjas

Star Member
Mar 25, 2015
anttor said:
Hello,
My wife came to Canada with OWP on 18th November 2016. After few days we went to service Canada to get her SIN number. To our surprise after completing the whole information verification process she was told that her SIN has been flagged for some reason (they have no idea why) and she have to wait 1 month to get it MAILED to her.
Thanks
yes it happened with few people before don't worry

KASK

Star Member
Aug 19, 2017
Toronto
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Singapore and Etobicoke
LANDED..........
31-12-2017
Did your wife receive her SIN on time? I am asking because I am facing the same situation.

Hello,
Thanks