+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Simple cases processing time

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear members,

If anyone of you have experiences. what kind of simple cases processing faster in local canadian Embassy.

I mean i have seen and i have read different members timelines some of them finalized 3 months and some of them 4-5 months.

Can you give me an example of simple cases. what it looks like. what kind of cases processing faster in local canadian offices.

rahimi

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
Dear Rahimi,

I was thinking ur msgs r not coming today:) and glad to see ur today's posting...Yeahhh very valid question u raised..

Kind regards,

King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear Kingmaker,

actually i am in my office so instead doing nothing there are a lot of questions arise in my mind so its good to ask and get experiences from members.

so nice to see you too. any news from Embassy.

kingmaker

Star Member
Feb 21, 2008
No dear not yet..in the mean time, I am collecting the stuff which CHC Islamabad might ask me to provide (just in case)...U tell me wats going on???

Regards,

King Maker

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
U dong great job. . . collecting your important documents thats fantastic. first pray that Embassy directly ask for your Passport.

Yeah dear everything is going well.

Rahimi

Star Member
Jan 24, 2008
Dear members,

If anyone of you have experiences. what kind of simple cases processing faster in local canadian Embassy.

I mean i have seen and i have read different members timelines some of them finalized in 3 months and some of them 4-5 months.

Can you give me an example of simple cases. what it looks like. what kind of cases processing faster in local canadian offices.

rahimi