+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Silly question but ye !

sh4ggy

Aug 4, 2010
How much money did you guys show when you landed in Canadian airport?Do they check funds? :-X

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hello sh4ggy

you will need to provide attested photocopies of your degrees and certificates

shahzad2002

Oct 23, 2010
Scarborough, Ontario
Category........
Visa Office......
London
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2 May 2015
Doc's Request.
I hope not
Nomination.....
Waiting
AOR Received.
Waiting
File Transfer...
Waiting
Med's Request
Waiting
Med's Done....
Waiting
Passport Req..
Waiting
VISA ISSUED...
Waiting
LANDED..........
Waiting
No,
They will not ask you any thing about money you have.

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Something is fishy about your inbox. I can't send you messages

hello sh4ggy

attested means that you can take a photocopy of your original degrees and high school certificate and get a stamp on your photocopied papers from either the embassy of islamabad or you can also get it stamped from your institution

heartbeat

Jan 31, 2010
Visa Office......
CHC Islamabad
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
2013-06-01
IELTS Request
sh4ggy said:
Salam..

This is shaggy from Pakistan.. am bit confused about degree's attestation etc.After April I am going to apply for Master's ..Whats the procedure of sending the degree's to CIC ? I mean the original's are being sent or phtocopy? Or notorized copies?What if I attest it from HEC and sent it?(photo orr eal copy) Its confusing me alot :mad: And please tell me the difference between degree,DMC? I got matric dmc. FSC dmc(in which part 1-2) marks are listed. Got BA DMC(in which part1 and 2 marks are listed).Do I need anything beside dmc's? Or I need to take degree from the board? Thanks if you help me out !

hi
its gud u seeking an international education, well i am not an agent but i have knowledge of all the procedure to apply for canada bcz i did twice my application but unfortunately i was rejected cz i hav paksitani nationality and i make my visa application from qatar where i ws working. so keep all the stuff in your mind. first of all tell me briefly about urself is ur status in pakistan, then make ur application bcz alot of things depends on ur visa process.
well u dont need to attest/ notarize ur degress,
canada embassy wil not accpet ur marks sheets so u have to send ur degrees that u got from board

u have to send all ur original documents to canada embassy if u wil send the photocopy of any of ur documents ur visa wil be rejected,

ur case is completed in canada embassy maximum time period is 2 months,

i m nt sure but many courier companies provide u the facility to send ur documents to canada embassy as canadian embassy did not accept ur documents by hand so u have to choose a courier like fed ex, tnt etc

be patience and collect all ur documents so u wil get visa

im in london so if u want to contact u can write me the email or can add me in ur messenger list

my id is (zafars5@yahoo.com)

wish u best of luck

Obeid_oo

Dec 5, 2010
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hey heartbeat

Can we not send attested photocopies?. I mean if anyone gets refusal then do they courier the certificates back, I'm not sure about that , that's why I asked.