Visa Office......
Vergreville
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
29-09-2011
Med's Done....
03-06-2011
I applied inland, Vergreville received application10 days ago...

I only sent the $475 application receipt and not the sponsor fee of $75

Question is... I will send receipt immediately via priority mail, I want to know is:

What can I do so they don't return package as incomplete?

Can I send receipt immediately via priority mail?

What can I write, note or tag outside parcel so they don't mistake it for another application (When they receive it I want it opened immediately and added to original parcel)

If its possible to send a notation for this to be done, where do I note it because priority mail (parcel is colorful and no place to write on the out side)

Your timely assistance and response is super appreciated... yea mon respect

shamsia

Champion Member
Jan 27, 2011
Visa Office......
New Delhi
App. Filed.......
30-06-2011
File Transfer...
31-08-2011
Med's Done....
16-06-2011
Interview........
Waived
Passport Req..
14-11-2011
VISA ISSUED...
10-01-2012
LANDED..........
April 6th, 2012
Why dont you call up the Call Center and find out for sure? From what I know (which isnt much), if you send the reciept now, most likely they will be unable to match it up with your application.

One of the applicants in June had medicals which were about to expire. Instead of returning her complete application, they only wanted the remedicals. And they also gave her an ID number and assigned an IO, & gave her a deadline before which to resubmit the required documents. That way, she did not have to start all over and waste time. Hopefully the same will happen with you :)

So, my suggestion would be wait till they get to your file (I know, waiting suckss :mad:), but call them up @ 1-888-242‑2100 (Canadian time 8 a.m. to 4 p.m) and see for sure what they say.

Hope this helps :)

Good Luck!