+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sikkim manipal university recognised by IQAS

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
hi all

smu degrees are recognised by IQAS it's absolutely fine. However the processing time is a month.

fareedxtreme

Jul 27, 2017
hi all

smu degrees are recognised by IQAS it's absolutely fine. However the processing time is a month.
Hi There,

Thanks for the information. However, I would like to know how I can get the university side of the process sorted? I have sent them a few emails and haven't heard back. Furthermore, I don't live in India. Could you please outline the SMU side of things and help me out?

Much appreciated.

Thanks.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
Hi There,

Thanks for the information. However, I would like to know how I can get the university side of the process sorted? I have sent them a few emails and haven't heard back. Furthermore, I don't live in India. Could you please outline the SMU side of things and help me out?

Much appreciated.

Thanks.
get your transcripts and send it yourself u would be fine. transcripts request can be done through the institution you enrolled fill the forms .l

Reactions: fareedxtreme

binsin

Star Member
Feb 18, 2016
get your transcripts and send it yourself u would be fine. transcripts request can be done through the institution you enrolled fill the forms .l
Do u mean you send by yourself? I thought University has to send it to them in sealed envelope.

sunnyvin

Nov 29, 2014
I send it myself there was no problem. ... however the package and seal should not be touched or tampered in any way.

fareedxtreme

Jul 27, 2017
I send it myself there was no problem. ... however the package and seal should not be touched or tampered in any way.
That sounds manageable. However, did you fill the University Section of the form also by yourself? (I believe there is a form that needs to be enclosed, partly filled by the candidate and the remaining by the institution)

Thanks for your time and information. This is all very new to me.

vijays

Jul 17, 2017
Hi There,

I have completed Masters from SMU in 2009 and was thinking of evaluating the degree through IQAS.
For me the issue is I only have consolidated marksheet so i have below questions.

1) Consolidated Markesheet with grades and subject details would be enough for IQAS ECA evaluation?
2) if so, will it create problems down the line when I'll submit documents to CIC? (I'm being optimistic here)
3) Can i request SMU for sending transcript for all semester even though i have consolidated one?
4) if consolidated Marksheet is acceptable, can i ask SMU to send a transcript for that alone?

Please someone could guide me on this so that i can move ahead with process.

Thank you.

desmat

Champion Member
Feb 8, 2018
I got the email from them last week that they have started the processing, will it take more 15-20 weeks?
did you get first two emails already and if they have started the processing then it will take just few weeks only..
i thought you asked duration taken from beginning