+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Significant delay for AOR since C6 was passed but before 3/5

research-scientist

Star Member
Aug 18, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
C-24 lovers were dreaming years about the failure of C-6 now they all woke up. New dream for them is the delay monster. They all forget, this is not a flood, just a body of water coming back to river where it belongs. In fact new comers destroyed the lanscape and changed the flow of the water in the river. Most of the people who is affected by c-24 are living almost twice as much time in canada than a c-24 applicant.
Did you proof read what you wrote? It doesn't make any sense.

Last edited:

itsmyid

Champion Member
Jul 26, 2012
Did you proof read what you wrote? It doesn't make
Whenever you see a claim without any official link, it is safe to assume it's just a regular rant with no factual basis and is entirely driven by emotion, just ignore or join the party, there's no need to find out where that came from since you most likely won't find anything (other than the words from "my friends/neighbors" who know someone working at CIC) lol

paulvoyer

Mar 10, 2017
Here we go again. "Proper english is smartness" -- Most of the 12 graders in Canada think. LOL. I am not good at english and I dont need to be . Making more than what 90% canadians make. Cheers. Have lawyer for those stupid literature thing.
thumbs down

Stef.

Apr 5, 2017
Crystal ball or not, during my interview one of the persons who works at the citizenship office in Vancouver told me that they had now a new workload re the implementation of the new rules but no new staff. So yes it is to be expected that some of the results of the new law is already influencing processing times, but than...nothing we can do about it.