+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Signed Form - imm1295

kashyap32

Dec 12, 2019
Hello all,
I just got an acceptance letter from the university and now I am filling forms for a student visa.

In this process, there is a form named - imm1294. I've filled the form through acrobat and then printed it, signed it, and now trying to upload. But I am unable to upload this form, this is showing me an error.
Should I just fill the form and upload it without signing it?

Sirwise

Jul 19, 2019
Hi,
You don't have to sign IMM1294 if you are applying online. However , you have to validate it before you can upload.

Good luck in your application.

Cheers!

omarasimd005

Mar 27, 2019
Hello all,
I just got an acceptance letter from the university and now I am filling forms for a student visa.

In this process, there is a form named - imm1294. I've filled the form through acrobat and then printed it, signed it, and now trying to upload. But I am unable to upload this form, this is showing me an error.
Should I just fill the form and upload it without signing it?
You do not have to print and sign it, after you submit all the documents they'll ask you to do a electronic signature that will be counted for all documents, while filling documents online do not sign any document.

Nklawreal

Mar 19, 2022
i am really confused about this imm 1294 form. i dont want my application to be rejected. pls some help clearify

EssKay1234

Oct 25, 2022
As the other members made it clear. You only have to sign them if you are incorporating any third party for filing you application and by third part I meant RCIC. However if you are filing by urself then you just have to write ur name electronically. In fact it has written at the bottom of the form that of you are applying online you don’t need to sign it.
Besides error in uploading the scanned form is self explanatory that you are doing it wrong