+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Showing transactional account statement in Proof of funds?

gaurav_2172

Star Member
Oct 1, 2014
Cape Town
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
hi Guys

To submit proof of funds. I am planning to show all my account statements.

Scenario- I have kept an account + a fixed deposit statement, that makes the amount that is required for my application.
My Worry- There is not a big buffer in the money. My fear is that exchange rates that might bring my money to bit lower that minimum required for my application.
One Solution: So to add some buffer, I am planning to send my transactional account's statement as well. This will give me the required buffer. But, as the type of account, I use this money now and then. Even though I try to maintain the balance to a similar level, but it can go up and down.

I am wondering if it's a good idea or not. Advise, please?

Regards
G

Stanlee

VIP Member
Jan 29, 2016
gaurav_2172 said:
hi Guys

To submit proof of funds. I am planning to show all my account statements.

Scenario- I have kept an account + a fixed deposit statement, that makes the amount that is required for my application.
My Worry- There is not a big buffer in the money. My fear is that exchange rates that might bring my money to bit lower that minimum required for my application.
One Solution: So to add some buffer, I am planning to send my transactional account's statement as well. This will give me the required buffer. But, as the type of account, I use this money now and then. Even though I try to maintain the balance to a similar level, but it can go up and down.

I am wondering if it's a good idea or not. Advise, please?

Regards
G
As long as the money is yours and you have the required amount, you need not worry. You can send the primary account details plus FD details, along with statement of your transaction account (as you wanted to keep buffer, but it won't be required). For your transaction account it does not matter if transactions are not that frequent.