+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Showing previous work experience but business not in operation now

alex687

May 19, 2015
Hello,

I am willing to apply in Express Entry FSW class. I have in total 2.5 years of experience in Application Development. I am currently working on a full-time permanent position in Canada. My question is that unfortunately my previous employer has its business shut down due to some circumstances (loss in business). I actually worked for that company, and have my old experience letter along with me (past date). How can I support my application if in case I don't get a new reference letter as since the business is not in operation. What documents would be helpful in supporting my claim. I have invoicing of my billing and certain payment slip (they are two years old).

Hope to have a constructive reply from the group.

Thanks

YOUCAN

Star Member
Apr 28, 2015
I have not shown my current work experience, but shown my previous experience which satisfies 67 points.Will this create any problem in accepting my EE application? Please do let me know.

yelena

May 8, 2015
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
you should writte a letter and explain the situtation, include any pay slips from that job and any other official documents that you might have to support your claim.

these things happen, and where I come from they happen quite a lot..

you should be fine

sidchowdray

Star Member
Sep 5, 2014
INDIA
Category........
Visa Office......
NEW DELHI
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
ask any of your previous bosses , if they could give a affidavit saying you worked , and with their contact number on the letter