+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Showing assets as proof of funds for study permit

shahab07

May 13, 2017
Karachi
Hello all,

I am submitting bank statements and pay slips along with proof of assets. My question is how am I supposed to show the worth of those assets and how can I prove the worth which I write in my letter of explanation. I am applying online in about a week from Karachi, Pakistan for fall intake. Kindly help me with this.

Thanks,

PMM

VIP Member
Jun 30, 2005
Hi

Hello all,

I am submitting bank statements and pay slips along with proof of assets. My question is how am I supposed to show the worth of those assets and how can I prove the worth which I write in my letter of explanation. I am applying online in about a week from Karachi, Pakistan for fall intake. Kindly help me with this.

Thanks,
1. IRCC wants to see cash for proof of funds, as you can't eat assets to survive in Canada. If you want to show assets above and beyond the required funds, i.e. house, you would have to include an evaluation.

hatice

Jul 5, 2014
pakistan
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Dont show assets, It is going to do nothing, cash in ur account is enough, just justify it. thats it, keep ur application real simple.

shahab07

May 13, 2017
Karachi
Hi

1. IRCC wants to see cash for proof of funds, as you can't eat assets to survive in Canada. If you want to show assets above and beyond the required funds, i.e. house, you would have to include an evaluation.
Haha I see what you mean. Thanks

Dont show assets, It is going to do nothing, cash in ur account is enough, just justify it. thats it, keep ur application real simple.
Yeah makes sense. I suppose bank statements and pay slips will be enough. Thank you for your help.

Naijaboy

Dec 29, 2019
Good day everyone I printed my bank statements of 6months a month ago that's like December 2019 and I want to apply for visa in February 2020 is it still valid..

HZ0

Feb 7, 2021
Good day everyone I printed my bank statements of 6months a month ago that's like December 2019 and I want to apply for visa in February 2020 is it still valid..
It seems valid if it's not older than 4 months. In February it will be 3rd month so not old and is still valid.