Pre-Assessed..
App. Filed.......
07-11-2016
AOR Received.
16-02-2017
Med's Request
waiting..
itsjap89 said:
Can I submit only balance certificate without detailed transactions statements (past 6 months)? I transferred money in last week from other accounts and i am applying for visa next week.

please advice. thanks in advance.
please advice

Mullaimano

Star Member
Oct 20, 2017
We are applying as a family. Me and my wife. My brother has invited us . Should i divide the total bank amount and write equal portions in our funds available column in main application? The bank account is mine. Please help

gellie

May 6, 2018
Does anybody know approximately how much "Show Money" I need in my bank account to be approved a month visit to Canada from the Philippines even if someone is sponsoring me? i will accompany my canadian minor child going to canada and i will try to apply a trv because we are not married to her canadian father. thank you

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Does anybody know approximately how much "Show Money" I need in my bank account to be approved a month visit to Canada from the Philippines even if someone is sponsoring me? i will accompany my canadian minor child going to canada and i will try to apply a trv because we are not married to her canadian father. thank you
First, no one can *sponsor* you for a visit/TRV. You need to prove you can afford the visit with your own finances.

Second, the 'Funds available for your visit' must be verifiable, earned by you, not borrowed for the visa.

Third, as you intend to accompany your minor daughter who is a Canadian citizen, you would want to prove you have exceptionally strong ties to return to the Philippines i.e. you are not likely to overstay your visit. Otherwise your family ties to Canada will outweigh those to the Philippines which could result in a TRV refusal

Reactions: bellaluna