+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I withdraw my PNP?

lexie.tang

Feb 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Guys I'm facing a very difficult situation here. Please help!!

Applied EEBC last August and still didn't get any news updated yet.
My Express Entry is CRS is 450.
Current employer is not providing me good career development and salary so I want to resign and change my job. They supported my PNP so resigning means I will have to withdraw my PNP application.
At this time, I don't know if it is good for me to resign or just stick to it and wait for PNP nomination. If I get nominated, does it mean I have to continue my current work until my PR is approved?
There is a better job opportunity in front of me and I want to take it. I'm thinking if there is any chance I will get selected from Express Entry even without PNP.
It is very difficult but I want to hear your suggestions!!

Thanks!!!

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
You can also apply for other provinces' PNP for Express Entry in the small chance your EE score isn't high enough for the draw.

If you applied for BC PNP in August and not have heard anything yet, I think it will take very long.

If you are feeling very bad about that job right now, do not hesitate and end it. That's also advice I should tell myself. :)

lexie.tang

Feb 3, 2016
Category........
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
bellaluna said:
You can also apply for other provinces' PNP for Express Entry in the small chance your EE score isn't high enough for the draw.

If you applied for BC PNP in August and not have heard anything yet, I think it will take very long.

If you are feeling very bad about that job right now, do not hesitate and end it. That's also advice I should tell myself. :)
Thank you for your advice!

I feel the same way!! and my CRS is based on 1 yr work experience. I will be finishing my 2nd year in 6 months. By then, I think I might get 10 points more.

BTW
I took CELPIP for my language and heard most other took IELTS. Is IELTS easier? Should I book an IELTS to boost my score?

bellaluna

VIP Member
May 23, 2014
lexie.tang said:
Thank you for your advice!

I feel the same way!! and my CRS is based on 1 yr work experience. I will be finishing my 2nd year in 6 months. By then, I think I might get 10 points more.

BTW
I took CELPIP for my language and heard most other took IELTS. Is IELTS easier? Should I book an IELTS to boost my score?
From what others here have said, CELPIP tends to be easier. IELTS is like a giant test hall, at least mine was.