+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I re-enter the pool now or wait till my profile expires?

pekoms

May 18, 2022
Hello everyone!

With the FSW draws coming back by July, I was wondering if I should withdraw my profile now and reapply (it expires in August) or if I should wait for the draws to start, hoping I’ll get ITA before it expires or if I should open a whole new account and then have 2 (I’m not sure how this’ll work though).

Naturgrl

VIP Member
Apr 5, 2020
Hello everyone!

With the FSW draws coming back by July, I was wondering if I should withdraw my profile now and reapply (it expires in August) or if I should wait for the draws to start, hoping I’ll get ITA before it expires or if I should open a whole new account and then have 2 (I’m not sure how this’ll work though).
You can only have one profile so it is your choice on whether to wait to set up a new profile now or wait. are you expecting an ITA or hoping for PNP?

hamgha

VIP Member
Mar 1, 2017
App. Filed.......
07-07-2017
Nomination.....
12-04-2017
IELTS Request
21-01-2017
Med's Done....
25-04-2017
You can only have one profile so it is your choice on whether to wait to set up a new profile now or wait. are you expecting an ITA or hoping for PNP?
I think it's the opposite, you can have more than one profile, you just can't accept more than one ITA

pekoms

May 18, 2022
Hello everyone!

router login

issue got solved