Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
.. waiting .. & .. waiting ..
Dear All,

With regards to the below quoted message. I would like to request for your kind and valuable suggestions.

My IELTS will be expiring in August 2012 as it has been 2 years since i forwarded my complete documents. I have little hope that my appeal will be considered.

However my NOC still exists in the Occupation List (0631) for now. Hence, would it be wise to try and apply again once the cap has been reset, under the new system before my IELTS expire, most probably in early July-12 ?? They are shooting out rejection letters and most deserving members have been a victim of this dilemma.

Appreciate your valuable inputs & thank you for taking time out to do so.

Kind Regards,

Mirza.

MSMirza said:
Hey Fellas!

I have received the same Rejection Letter today which they have been sending out to everyone, in brief, case rejected due to insufficient job duties!!!! which is a big bull.. supporting proof and evidence was provided and my performed duties and responsibilities were much more than what is mentioned in their lead statement description..

My Status Still shows In Process with no processing date, yet received the rejection letter via post today and I have HIGH doubts that they are not even reviewing the cases properly and are sending the rejection letters blindlyy..

Sending then an email immediately for a re-consideration! not sure if it might be any useful..

Hoping for the best.
Prayers Requested....

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request

Pippin

VIP Member
Mar 22, 2010
If the only reason for rejection is incomplete description of job duties then why not reapply? Probably much faster than trying for an appeal. If you look on job bank and other employment sites you will see that there are many opportunities for 0631. Go through the CIC website instructions throughly, as many things have changed in the past two years. Get everything together and ready for July 1st. It will still be hard work, but you will find it much easier this time around. Good Luck!

MSMirza

Oct 14, 2009
Category........
Visa Office......
London
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Med's Request
My Job Description was much detailed as compared to the duties mentioned on the HRSDC website. But anyway, for now waiting to hear from them regarding my Re-consideration request.

Will surely apply again.
Thanks!