+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I mention high blood presure condition during medical exam

jesuslove

Star Member
Oct 24, 2021
I applied for a work permit outside of Canada,I already have a TRV. I receive the medical request notification. I have high blood presure condition but after a treatment my blood pressure is good now. Should I mention that during medical exam? I did a chest ST scan also, everything was good, can I bring that to my medical exam also? I would appreciate your feedback.

Kaibigan

Champion Member
Dec 27, 2020
I applied for a work permit outside of Canada,I already have a TRV. I receive the medical request notification. I have high blood presure condition but after a treatment my blood pressure is good now. Should I mention that during medical exam? I did a chest ST scan also, everything was good, can I bring that to my medical exam also? I would appreciate your feedback.
I'd say mention if asked. I can't imagine the exam not involving your bp being read. If asked if you have ever been told you had high bp, give and honest answer. I do not think more is required.

Same comment re results of other medical tests in past. I would not present that at the exam. If the dr. wants it done, then it will be done. If asked if done before, then say yes and that you have the material to prove it.

Reactions: jesuslove

jesuslove

Star Member
Oct 24, 2021
I'd say mention if asked. I can't imagine the exam not involving your bp being read. If asked if you have ever been told you had high bp, give and honest answer. I do not think more is required.

Same comment re results of other medical tests in past. I would not present that at the exam. If the dr. wants it done, then it will be done. If asked if done before, then say yes and that you have the material to prove it.
Thank you for your advice

Reactions: Kaibigan