+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should i linke up my papers application???

Abbacy

Oct 1, 2018
Today i apply for visitors visa under can+ plus program.Iam student here in south korea.purpos of visit was to attain one day conference and happy new year party. I have visited japan Europe and valid Visa of usa but not travelled yet. Should i link my papers application to online Please tell me.
Last thing what are the chances of visa.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Today i apply for visitors visa under can+ plus program.Iam student here in south korea.purpos of visit was to attain one day conference and happy new year party. I have visited japan Europe and valid Visa of usa but not travelled yet. Should i link my papers application to online Please tell me.
Last thing what are the chances of visa.
Which passport do you hold?

Is your university paying all the expenses to attend the conference, including the airfare?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes vfs write on the top of my application.
Can+ application with valid visa ...
It's too early to link your application as you applied just today. It won't show up in the IRCC system yet.

If the visa office processes your application as CAN+. you will probably get a decision within the next few days/in a week.

As for your chances of a TRV approval: You've already applied. So hope for the best

Abbacy

Oct 1, 2018
It's too early to link your application as you applied just today. It won't show up in the IRCC system yet.

If the visa office processes your application as CAN+. you will probably get a decision within the next few days/in a week.

As for your chances of a TRV approval: You've already applied. So hope for the best
Yes dear i have applied Instead of that want know your opinion regarding decision and is there any drawback if i link my account.

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Yes dear i have applied Instead of that want know your opinion regarding decision and is there any drawback if i link my account.
There's no drawback if you link your application. You won't get any updates from VFS after you link it.

As for your application:
I would not have applied for a one day visit and a party at New Years + I would not have paid for the conference expenses/travel (ideally your university should have paid for it). What could help is you have traveled to Japan and EU + you are studying in South Korea. IMO, it's a 50:50 chance. But, hope for the best

Abbacy

Oct 1, 2018
There's no drawback if you link your application. You won't get any updates from VFS after you link it.

Hello dear since i applied when ever i trace my status there us written is being processed at the Canada Visa Office, MANILA.To know more, please call VAC helpline number or visit VAC website. What mean by it can any one tell me is this positive sign

Abbacy

Oct 1, 2018
Brother if i linked my account from where i will get my passport from the same vfs where i applied?

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Brother if i linked my account from where i will get my passport from the same vfs where i applied?
Your processed passport will be returned to you by the option you selected when you submitted your application/paid the VFS fees i.e. in-person collection from the VFS office or courier to your residence (if you paid the additional fees for this service).

PS: Not everyone on this forum is a brother/guy :)