+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

should i hire consultant to get student visa or apply visa by myself?

seena

Apr 30, 2015
Hi frnds

Most of the people said that consultant help for getting visa easily so should hire consultant

Where as other people said try it by yourself

Tell me frnds....what should I do

samit11

Apr 25, 2015
I need to see what people think about this cause i was thinking of hiring a consultant as well.

yogesh19921

Aug 19, 2014
seena said:
Hi frnds

Most of the people said that consultant help for getting visa easily so should hire consultant

Where as other people said try it by yourself

Tell me frnds....what should I do
Try it yourself. You can find all the information on cic website. I am also going by myself.

seena

Apr 30, 2015
yogesh19921 said:
Try it yourself. You can find all the information on cic website. I am also going by myself.
But one thing I couldn't understand
My father support me in studies so he has a foreign account in bank but I don't have
So tell me should I open my foreign account or not?

yogesh19921

Aug 19, 2014
seena said:
But one thing I couldn't understand
My father support me in studies so he has a foreign account in bank but I don't have
So tell me should I open my foreign account or not?
You just need to open GIC and put money in it. Thats all.

davids23

May 1, 2015
Hi guys,

I am applying from India hoping to make it for the September intake,couple of things I d like some clarity on,someone please help.

1.What are the advantages of going through an agent.I spoke to few.They all charge around 10k.Is it really worth it?What do these guys do that might be difficult for us?

2.Is a police verification certificate necessary?

3.For the financial proof.Is this GIC thing compulsory?I intend to use my own savings as well some of my parent savings.All in FDs.Are the FD receipts sufficient as proof including an affidavit of support from my parents?Anyone have a format for this affidavit?

4.is there any limitation on how early you can apply?For UK visas they cannot be earlier than 90 days before the course commences.Anythink like that for the canadian ones?

5.After one makes an online application,do we then have to visit the VAC centre with our passport.Some clarity on the sequence of visits would be great.

Thanks and regards,

David