+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I have to upload LOE in "Optional section" Again when I already uploaded each LOE in the each section required?

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi Guys. I am about to submit the documents. I have a question before I submit it.

I filled out some LOE for each section such as "Records of employment "and "proof of means of financial support" and so on,

and I attached those LOE on each pdf file and uploaded them with additional documents in each section.

In this case, Do I have to still upload those LOE together in the "Optional section" again?

Thank you.

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
This is just me, I think you uploading an LOE to each section where it matters is better rather than combining it into one document at the end.

Reactions: Mococok

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
This is just me, I think you uploading an LOE to each section where it matters is better rather than combining it into one document at the end.
Thank you, NOC98. I am not gonna upload those combined LOE on the optional section again. Thank you.

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020

Hi, Noc98. You seem to well know about PR process.

I have a question.

I recently submitted PR application as CEC Canada work experience in express entry

Point is I have full-time self-employed work experience before I applied for PGWP post-graduate work permit after graduation. about 1 month and 1week.

I worried about it and thought about whether I should put this experience in the work history section.

I decided to put this in work history section even if it doesn't affect my score.

Because I was scared to be considered to try to hide something and I already gathered the all information including invoices, letter, NOA, T4A and so on.

I wrote LOE which explains my apology and I didn't know and I don't claim any score from it.

Do you think, it works? or do you think I have to do something at this point which I already submitted PR application.

Thank you.

Last edited:

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
if you didn’t claim points for it, why did you put it in the work history then? You should’ve put that self employment in the personal activity section.

anyway, since it doesn’t affect your CRS and CEC eligibility, I’m assuming the officer will just ignore it.

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
if you didn’t claim points for it, why did you put it in the work history then? You should’ve put that self employment in the personal activity section.

anyway, since it doesn’t affect your CRS and CEC eligibility, I’m assuming the officer will just ignore it.

Thank you so much. I filled out the work experience in EE profile and I thought If I remove this work experience after invitation, it might be seen

as trying to hide, so I decided to keep this in the work history section.

Anyhow, I hope I can get PR.

Thank you so much. NOC98

Have a great day :)

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020

Hi, NOC 98.

I have another question. I think this will be the last question because I solved other questions with the help of cool members here including you.

Thank you so much.

I am applying PGWP Extension which is a temporary new policy due to covid 19

In applying this application, I need to fill out IMM5710e

And the form asked me about my Employment history.

I have to add the additional form to explain my previous work employment history because space in the form is small,

So I plan to include the work history which I did before I applied PGWP and after I graduated

and I plan to add the almost same LOE which I wrote when I applied PR.

like" I worked before applying PGWP and this is not intended and my apology. "

Because If I don't include, it seems not to match with the PR application which I included the work experience.

Q.1 Do you think it is better to keep the work history as I submitted in PR? or do I have to remove this work experience from this history?

Thank you very much.

Reference for PGWP extension
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students/pgwp-extend.html

NOC98

Champion Member
Mar 7, 2020
Category........
Other
Hi, NOC 98.

I have another question. I think this will be the last question because I solved other questions with the help of cool members here including you.

Thank you so much.

I am applying PGWP Extension which is a temporary new policy due to covid 19

In applying this application, I need to fill out IMM5710e

And the form asked me about my Employment history.

I have to add the additional form to explain my previous work employment history because space in the form is small,

So I plan to include the work history which I did before I applied PGWP and after I graduated

and I plan to add the almost same LOE which I wrote when I applied PR.

like" I worked before applying PGWP and this is not intended and my apology. "

Because If I don't include, it seems not to match with the PR application which I included the work experience.

Q.1 Do you think it is better to keep the work history as I submitted in PR? or do I have to remove this work experience from this history?

Thank you very much.

Reference for PGWP extension
https://www.canada.ca/en/immigration-refugees-citizenship/services/coronavirus-covid19/students/pgwp-extend.html
Hi, I’m not really well versed in PGWP, so can’t help much. I’m sorry.

all I know is each application is assessed on its own merit. With that said, IRCC is using one system - GCMS, I don’t know to what extent can IRCC officers see the contents of both applications. Wait for others to comment.

Mococok

Star Member
Dec 11, 2020
Hi, I’m not really well versed in PGWP, so can’t help much. I’m sorry.

all I know is each application is assessed on its own merit. With that said, IRCC is using one system - GCMS, I don’t know to what extent can IRCC officers see the contents of both applications. Wait for others to comment.

Thank you very much, NOC 98. :)

I am going to wait for other answers.