+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I give up?

golden_sky_18

Star Member
May 4, 2011
I haven't heard from embassy yet. Everyone who has either got there medical before or after me got there Visa's I have already missed a week of classes and the next week is the last week for me and I can't register for classes after that. The embassy won't even reply to my emails and now I am stuck.

Anyone from Pakistan in the same situation? Gerry's website also says its under process, how much time does it take once the status changes from there ?

Best of luck everyone.

adoooo

Jul 8, 2011
i am under the same situation :'(....havent got my visa yet and now i dont want to deffer my intake....tomorrow or day after tomorrow hopefully i will request them to refund my fees and give my documents back....

AASB

Sep 1, 2011
adoooo said:
i am under the same situation :'(....havent got my visa yet and now i dont want to deffer my intake....tomorrow or day after tomorrow hopefully i will request them to refund my fees and give my documents back....

i am also planning to withdraw my application... suggest me.... can i re-apply for jan batch under spp

hamid5422

Star Member
Aug 10, 2011
GUYS I AM ALSO UNDER THE SAME SITUATION... LAST HOPE IS FOR TOMORROW LETS C WHAT HAPPENS TOMORROW INSHALLAH WE WILL B HAVING VISA. OTHER THING I AM IN DOUBT THAT EMBASSY IS NOT REPLYING IS MAKING ME AFRAID WHETHER EMBAAY HAS LOST OUR DOCUMENTS

waziri

Jul 13, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
buddy be patient man don't worry we are also in same situation
don't lose Ur heart.......wait till the last second.......

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
adoooo said:
Hi,

At the most you will get your Passport back, forget about Visa fees and other documents.

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
AASB said:
i am also planning to withdraw my application... suggest me.... can i re-apply for jan batch under spp

Hi,

Stay tuned with your pending application. In case you withdraw your application and apply again for Jan SPP, thn you will be left in competing with thousands of New applicant...so its better to wait...

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
hey enfield,

its abhi14191, on one of my post where I mentioned that Canadian visa checklist is a big lie, as they trick innocent applicants by asking them to show just one year's funds and then reject their visas.....so you stated that the checklist is a holy bible.
And you asked me to show you a case where a visa has been rejected to an applicant showing just one year's funds.

Here is a link, please check it. Don't read the entire story, first few paragraphs are enough.
Please read it and state your opinions.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-help-please-student-visa-appication-rejected-please-advice-t73312.0.html

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi14191 said:
hey enfield,

its abhi14191, on one of my post where I mentioned that Canadian visa checklist is a big lie, as they trick innocent applicants by asking them to show just one year's funds and then reject their visas.....so you stated that the checklist is a holy bible.
And you asked me to show you a case where a visa has been rejected to an applicant showing just one year's funds.

Here is a link, please check it. Don't read the entire story, first few paragraphs are enough.

http://www.canadavisa.com/canada-immigration-discussion-board/urgent-help-please-student-visa-appication-rejected-please-advice-t73312.0.html

Hi,

Yes, I went through it. Nothing is new here.

Well, as per checklist only two things can be shown, first, bank statement (6 months +) and second, Certified bank loan.

If you go by first, bank statement thn chances do exist for manipulation ! You can arrange money for few weeks/months to fake up your bank statement. That's why Visa Officer prefer a statement of over one year.

and for Certified bank loan ! Well, its the "safest way" to convince VO of your financial status. VO know it very well that certified bank loan issued only after meeting stringent bank requirement, and that's makes it verified and conclusive.

*and for that link,

1. Show me where its mentioned that pre payment of first semester is "a must" ! Its useless if you have a certified bank loan.

2. That applicant has shown only 4 months of Bank Statement.

3. Just think why embassy do not prefer (only in India) CA report, Affidavit, Property valuation etc. So are you sure if VO will prefer to see your Uncle's 15 lacs ! :) a certified bank loan.

3. Just think why embassy do not prefer (only in India) CA report, Affidavit, Property valuation etc. So are you sure if VO will prefer to see your Uncle's 15 lacs ! :)

enfield

Champion Member
Aug 2, 2011
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
abhi14191 said:
hey enfield,

and one more thing , I do not trust this applicant where he claimed that financial incapacity was the "only reason" mentioned on his refusal letter.

If you search on this forum, you will find many refusal letter(as posted by members) which are "always" a very generalized one with "no specific ground of rejection". If VO start giving "specific reasons" thn everyone will be in Canada. Its on you how to interpret your refusal letter.

abhi14191

Star Member
Sep 3, 2011
enfield said:
Hi,

Yes, I went through it. Nothing is new here.

Well, as per checklist only two things can be shown, first, bank statement (6 months +) and second, Certified bank loan.

If you go by first, bank statement thn chances do exist for manipulation ! You can arrange money for few weeks/months to fake up your bank statement. That's why Visa Officer prefer a statement of over one year.

and for Certified bank loan ! Well, its the "safest way" to convince VO of your financial status. VO know it very well that certified bank loan issued only after meeting stringent bank requirement, and that's makes it verified and conclusive.

*and for that link,

1. Show me where its mentioned that pre payment of first semester is "a must" ! Its useless if you have a certified bank loan.

3. Just think why embassy do not prefer (only in India) CA report, Affidavit, Property valuation etc. So are you sure if VO will prefer to see your Uncle's 15 lacs ! :) a certified bank loan.

3. Just think why embassy do not prefer (only in India) CA report, Affidavit, Property valuation etc. So are you sure if VO will prefer to see your Uncle's 15 lacs ! :)

Thank you buddy. You are a big help.

Yes i agree that the VO will favor a loan over my uncle's sponsorship and my bank statement.

But in that link that applicant had shown funds that were sufficient to cover his one year's tuition expense plus his living and air tickets.
then why was his visa refused on the basis of lack funds? He had fulfilled the required minimum amount, the embassy asked him to show. this means that the one year thing is a trap?

I know i am troubling you but I want my file to be safe.....

Please reply

Thanks