+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I declare the business trip to my home country?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Well, hope so, but my case is some special, my out of country duration is some long, around 5-6 months, and total experience in this company is one year. So...I am not sure whether that count in, you know...
do you have a letter of reference from your employer highlighting your complete 1 year of experience along with job title job duties and pay ?

zqd9853572002

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
do you have a letter of reference from your employer highlighting your complete 1 year of experience along with job title job duties and pay ?
Yes, the company had issued me the reference letter, including the job title, duties, pay and all other required information. And I think the company also could issue the explaination letter of my long business trip, if needed...will the reference letter fine in this case?

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
Yes, the company had issued me the reference letter, including the job title, duties, pay and all other required information. And I think the company also could issue the explaination letter of my long business trip, if needed...will the reference letter fine in this case?
Yes I think so it should suffice. As a CEC please ensure you include a copy of your T4 form as well along with the other relevant documents from your employer as part of work experience submission

zqd9853572002

Star Member
Sep 14, 2016
Yes I think so it should suffice. As a CEC please ensure you include a copy of your T4 form as well along with the other relevant documents from your employer as part of work experience submission
yes, i will do, thank you. also i found if i input the business travel info, around 6 months in the total 1 year exp., the preview score is the same as before. but i am not sure whether the score given by the system is the real one when the VO view my case...

bimale4bipeople

VIP Member
Apr 15, 2018
yes, i will do, thank you. also i found if i input the business travel info, around 6 months in the total 1 year exp., the preview score is the same as before. but i am not sure whether the score given by the system is the real one when the VO view my case...
The travel history part does not change the points
Points changes because of your age, work exp(foreign and/or Canadian), education, spouse and language scores