+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I bother to move?

calvinwang2012

Star Member
Jun 26, 2014
Dear senior members,

My 10months contract has been renewed for another year. But meanwhile I also get a permanent job offer from a BC company. Which should I accept?

In two months I'll enter the pool with a score at 446 or so. Not sure if it's worth moving to BC try to get a EEBC hopefully before the end of the year if they still have spots under EEBC and haven't changed everything dramatically... So unsure about the future....

I've been bothered for this choice for a couple of days. Tired of thinking, ??? any member please offer insight

Reginald

Jun 29, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Doc's Request.
SCH A Oct 20
AOR Received.
Sep 24
For me, I think it's about your ultimate goal in life, not just EE. Which of the jobs gives you more satisfaction? Which one pays more? After the one year, will the contract be renewed again? Everyone is looking for a full time job, so please take your time to think.

karan-91

Star Member
Jan 31, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
calvinwang2012 said:
Dear senior members,

My 10months contract has been renewed for another year. But meanwhile I also get a permanent job offer from a BC company. Which should I accept?

In two months I'll enter the pool with a score at 446 or so. Not sure if it's worth moving to BC try to get a EEBC hopefully before the end of the year if they still have spots under EEBC and haven't changed everything dramatically... So unsure about the future....

I've been bothered for this choice for a couple of days. Tired of thinking, ??? any member please offer insight
Seriously? You want help and this is all the information you are going to post?