+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I be worried .??

simplynd2804

Mar 24, 2016
Toronto
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
So I had done my upfront medical on 3rd December, and I got a call today from the doctor to visit again and She gave me an appointment on 17th.? Usually I never heard CIC doctor requiring another visit and Doc said nothing why she wants me to come back. She just said she wants to go over few things again.

Has this happened to anyone else.? Should I be worried about this.?

rajkamalmohanram

VIP Member
Apr 29, 2015
simplynd2804 said:
Is that something usual happens to lot ?
This is common. This might be for various reasons.

For instance, if you have a high BP, they might call you in for additional checks for your heart. If they see any kind of scar on your lungs, you might be called in for sputum test etc.

rainbow00

Nov 2, 2015
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
I was also called the second time for repeat urine test as they found some traces of blood in my first sample. They said if they need to do further test they would call me. However, they did not call me again. And I have already passed the medical. So don't worry.

thestunner316

Champion Member
Feb 6, 2016
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
i remember doing my medicals in dubai for the first time in 2010... gave blood test, came back... then was asked to come back again without being given a reason why...

turns out i forgot to give chest xray lol... that was a bit freaky i must admit :D :p