+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Should I accept or decline ITA?

leechan787

Apr 27, 2017
I will have 2 years working experience until Nov 1st. However, CIC changed my CRS score from 430 to 450+ on Oct 1st (don't know why), which based on 2 years working experience. I already received ITA from CIC. Should I accept my ITA and submit my application after Nov 1st or I just decline it and wait next round ITA?

lampbreaker

Champion Member
Apr 7, 2015
EE profile only has month field and not the date field, so points are calculated based on months. But you need to have actual two years of experience in order to apply. You can go ahead and apply after Nov 1 or decline this ITA and apply in the next round. I would do the later, since with 450+ you are pretty much guaranteed to get the ITA again.

jaffaral

Champion Member
Jun 29, 2014
Category........
Other
U entered in the pool with 1 year experience and got 430 points. However, points for 1 year and 2 years experience are same. If u declare 3 or more year experience then u get a bump otherwise 2 years work experience is no better than 1 year at EE scale for FSW and u need to figure out how did your points increased

If u r a CeC applicant then it’s fine to see bump in score because cic only consider beginning of the month for “from” and end of month for “to”.

In that case u can accept ita and submit your application once u complete 104 weeks