walk_2_canada

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Saskatoon, SK
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
Hello there all helpers,

I have a query regarding issue in my wife's name written across her documents.
Passport (Indian) contains expanded last name e.g Chandran
But University (Calicut, Kerala) and SSLC (10th Grade in Kerala,India) and +2 (12th Grade in Kerala,India) has last name as "C".

We are yet to do WES for her, WES site It has an option - Were your documents issued under a different name? ()Yes ()No

We have two doubts
We are not sure on selecting that option or not (Were your documents issued under a different name?)
What other proofs are required to justify the name while the stages of express entry

Thanks in advance.

BreakingBad

Oct 3, 2015
Mexico
Category........
FSW
Visa Office......
Mexico VO
NOC Code......
No Problem dude. You will get WES with name you have on the passport.

Send a copy of ID proof and Passport along with the Transcirpts.
My name is also different in ed. docs and passport.

walk_2_canada

Star Member
Mar 13, 2017
Saskatoon, SK
Category........
CEC
NOC Code......
BreakingBad said:
No Problem dude. You will get WES with name you have on the passport.

Send a copy of ID proof and Passport along with the Transcirpts.
My name is also different in ed. docs and passport.
Thanks @BreakingBad :)

AngelsPlayer

Star Member
Nov 5, 2014
India
Category........
Visa Office......
NDVO
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Nomination.....
10-02-2016
AOR Received.
10-10-2015
IELTS Request
05-02-2016
Med's Done....
25-01-2016
walk_2_canada said:
Hello there all helpers,

I have a query regarding issue in my wife's name written across her documents.
Passport (Indian) contains expanded last name e.g Chandran
But University (Calicut, Kerala) and SSLC (10th Grade in Kerala,India) and +2 (12th Grade in Kerala,India) has last name as "C".

We are yet to do WES for her, WES site It has an option - Were your documents issued under a different name? ()Yes ()No

We have two doubts
We are not sure on selecting that option or not (Were your documents issued under a different name?)
What other proofs are required to justify the name while the stages of express entry

Bro just go ahead, but don't select the different name option
let your wes report come in the same name as shown in the educational certificates.

But when you upload documents after getting selected. You can describe this in the LOE (letter of explanantion)
I was having the similar issue, I gave an explanation in the letter and attached a name affidavit along.
It solved my problem and now i am in Canada

Malayalee annu alle, evide ya nadu??
enthenkilum doubt undagil message ayacha mathi tto

Thanks in advance.

hamzabbasi174

Mar 16, 2017
Hello Experts,

Need your advice on this.

My Spouse Father's name is Irfan Ali as per her National ID card and her birth certificate.

As per her All the educational documents it is written as Irfan A. Qureshi. Yes with an Initial.

Before applying to WES i have to get her degrees verified by the Awarding bodies here in Pakistan.

And the awarding bodies are not verifying it because of the Verifying documents (ID card and birth certificate) not matching.

Waiting for a someone who could assist.

Thanks in Advance

romeo2529

Star Member
Jun 18, 2016
hamzabbasi174 said:
Hello Experts,

Need your advice on this.

My Spouse Father's name is Irfan Ali as per her National ID card and her birth certificate.

As per her All the educational documents it is written as Irfan A. Qureshi. Yes with an Initial.

Before applying to WES i have to get her degrees verified by the Awarding bodies here in Pakistan.

And the awarding bodies are not verifying it because of the Verifying documents (ID card and birth certificate) not matching.

Waiting for a someone who could assist.

Thanks in Advance
An affidavit stating Irfan Ali [/b]with National ID card and her birth certificate number is same as Irfan A. Qureshi. with the following educational degrees (mention degree no. if available) should solve this purpose