+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

shoked and surprise

jashan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
My time line is as follow:

1.Applied under FSW on with AEO on 4th April 2009.
2.got letter in which embassy send Medical and travel form on11th may 2009
along with embassy asked to submit passport and landing fee.
2. medical done and passport send on 25th may 2009.
3. I did cross checked from bank that landing fee draft cleared on 4th june 2009.
4. passport recieved with letter that we have not require passport at present and advised not to submit till the time asked to do so again.

i am onder shooked that how it is possible.

do any one guess what can happen next.it can be positive answer or i should left hope?

PUNJAB BOY

Star Member
Dec 10, 2008
No yar donnt lose hope , you have just finished medicals in may so long time ahead.

There are 3-4 cases like u on trackitt

jashan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
thanks punjab boy

some one told me this interview can be held because my present company profile and the prospective company profiles are different.

but my designation is same on both places.

let c what output comes

bravoo

Star Member
Apr 29, 2009
Hi jashan,

I have been looking for someone who applied with AEO in April for a long time. I need your help. I applied with AEO on 10th April and I sent my Application to CIU,nova Scotia, but still after more than 2 months no reply back from them. I also sent a query letter 2 weeks back but nothing.

Could you plz tell me how much time did you aplication take to get reply from CIU,NS????

your reply would be highly highly appreciated....

Thanks.

jashan

Star Member
Jun 25, 2009
bravoo said:
Hi jashan,

I have been looking for someone who applied with AEO in April for a long time. I need your help. I applied with AEO on 10th April and I sent my Application to CIU,nova Scotia, but still after more than 2 months no reply back from them. I also sent a query letter 2 weeks back but nothing.

Could you plz tell me how much time did you aplication take to get reply from CIU,NS????

your reply would be highly highly appreciated....

Thanks.
hi bravoo...

yes i applied with AEO but not in nova scotia,that time rules were not changed.
i sent docs to new delhi in first week of april and got medical with file number in mid of may.
so i think this information is not helpful for u.
now all files goes to nova scotia ,may be because of file rush,prodessing is delay.

thanks