+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Shocking,as stipulated in paragraph 179(b)

SabirAlee

Jan 30, 2019
Dear All,

I had applied for a visitor visa in starting of jan-19, and end of jan i received an email stating the followings. please check my in-line response and give your expert advise on it.

1-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
I raised in UAE,( i had traveled to U.S.A in 2017) and i have traveled to my home country in 2016)

2-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
( my family live in UAE i don't have any family members in CA, and some times they travel to my home country-PK)

3-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
( My purpose to visit can is just to see the nature and beautiful sites of CA)

4-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment
prospects in your country of residence.
( i m working in a sime-government company (ENBD) since past 10 years and i have shared the NOC)

5-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment
situation.
( I have shared the NOC for my company), then what do they mean by current employment situation???

Bryanna

VIP Member
Sep 8, 2014
Dear All,

I had applied for a visitor visa in starting of jan-19, and end of jan i received an email stating the followings. please check my in-line response and give your expert advise on it.

1-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.
I raised in UAE,( i had traveled to U.S.A in 2017) and i have traveled to my home country in 2016)

2-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and
in your country of residence.
( my family live in UAE i don't have any family members in CA, and some times they travel to my home country-PK)

3-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the purpose of your visit.
( My purpose to visit can is just to see the nature and beautiful sites of CA)

4-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment
prospects in your country of residence.
( i m working in a sime-government company (ENBD) since past 10 years and i have shared the NOC)

5-I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary
resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your current employment
situation.
( I have shared the NOC for my company), then what do they mean by current employment situation???
Unfortunately, these are typical refusal reasons for persons with profiles similar to yours:
1. What was the purpose of your visit to the US and for how long? Is your US visa still valid?

2. As you don't have family/friends in Canada, it could seem unconvincing to the visa officer that you want to visit to see the 'nature and beautiful sites of Canada'. It might even seem that you could claim asylum. Unfortunately, the actions of others who 'misused' their TRVs affect the way other applications are viewed.

3. Are you married? If yes, do you have children? How old are they?

4. Just the NOC won't help. What documents can you provide to show that you have stable employment that pays you well enough to take holidays abroad? Do you own any movable or immovable assets in the UAE or Pakistan? Any financial investments?

5. Have you traveled to any other visa-required countries such as the UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ?

SabirAlee

Jan 30, 2019
Unfortunately, these are typical refusal reasons for persons with profiles similar to yours:
1. What was the purpose of your visit to the US and for how long? Is your US visa still valid?

Re) Me & My sister aim was just to explore U.S for 12 to 15 days and we did. we had booked the tour from tours4fun.com under e-ticket #
E-585823 for pack 7-Day East Coast Happy Shopping Tour: New York, Philadelphia, D.C., Niagara Falls & Boston and we had visited this places, and yes my U.S visa is still valid for 2 more year and i had shared the U.s visa details with CA.

2. As you don't have family/friends in Canada, it could seem unconvincing to the visa officer that you want to visit to see the 'nature and beautiful sites of Canada'. It might even seem that you could claim asylum. Unfortunately, the actions of others who 'misused' their TRVs affect the way other applications are viewed.

Re) Unfortunately me & my sister have no attention for asylum, we are very welled settled here in dubai with my family and we have very good job backgrounds & bank balance, we both work for semi-governments companies.

3. Are you married? If yes, do you have children? How old are they?
Re) We are not married, we are enjoying our life.

4. Just the NOC won't help. What documents can you provide to show that you have stable employment that pays you well enough to take holidays abroad? Do you own any movable or immovable assets in the UAE or Pakistan? Any financial investments?
Re) I been working in a bank from past 10 years and my company paying me very well to enjoying my life in abroad, for e.g U.S.
Ca,never asked me for any additional doc in oder to proof my stable job. i have a inherited land back in PK,worth more then millions Dh.

5. Have you traveled to any other visa-required countries such as the UK, Schengen, Australia, NZ?
Re) No.

nisark

May 1, 2019
Dear Bryanna,
I have almost similar case . I have travel to UK in year 2008 and Travel to USA year 2015 and still holding USA B1/B2 Valid visa. I had applied myself for tourist visa for Canada as wanted to spend holidays there. I have submitted all the documents, like cover letter, purpose of visit, salary letter,bank statement, however get refused letter with following three reason. I am trying to understand despite having good job, sufficient money and no intention at all to stay in Canada as i have family back in Pakistan and good stable job in Dubai then why the the visa is not approved. following were the three reason given.

I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your travel history.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary resident, as stipulated in paragraph 179(b) of the IRPR, based on your family ties in Canada and in your country of residence.

• I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay as a temporary visa due to your current job situation in your country of residence

can you comments/suggest what went wrong with my application/documents and what i have to do to improve my application as i thinking to reapply