+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan January 2020

Dilppreet

Jul 11, 2019
I applied for sheridan in mechanical engineering technician on 20 june but still my application is under consideration i mailed them twice. First they said they will start processing late summer and early fall and second time they said that they will start processing in September and early october. Anyone with same query?

Sakshi@

Jun 29, 2019
I applied for sheridan in mechanical engineering technician on 20 june but still my application is under consideration i mailed them twice. First they said they will start processing late summer and early fall and second time they said that they will start processing in September and early october. Anyone with same query?
Yeah, I was also provided with different responses every time I mailed(4 times). Last email reply was on tuesday : “will provide offer letters some time in fall”. Though you have applied in june, I applied on 12th of May and yet not recieved anything.

Dilppreet

Jul 11, 2019
Yeah, I was also provided with different responses every time I mailed(4 times). Last email reply was on tuesday : “will provide offer letters some time in fall”. Though you have applied in june, I applied on 12th of May and yet not recieved anything.
Please inform if u get any update

josephthomas

Aug 17, 2019
Hey bro I applied for the aame programme in Sheridan on 22nd July ... Hopefully we'll be in the same class lol. Give me your WhatsApp number ( to share any information)