+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan January 2020

anmol D

Star Member
Jun 21, 2017
hi every one,
my agent is going to lodge my file under sds. However, he/she is not attaching sop and income tax receipts of parents of the past two years.
My question is that if there can be any trouble any trouble... as agent is saying that these are not required. Kindly suggest.

Kumar283

Star Member
Sep 13, 2019
hi every one,
my agent is going to lodge my file under sds. However, he/she is not attaching sop and income tax receipts of parents of the past two years.
My question is that if there can be any trouble any trouble... as agent is saying that these are not required. Kindly suggest.
Mainly in case of sds you don't require any sop if you're percentage is higher than 80% and band score is overall 6 with not less than 6 and bank statements as well.

Harmanpreet502

Star Member
Aug 11, 2019
Do anyone know about fitness and health promotion program in durham college???

How much is the visa success rate?
Scope?? I will get a post graduation work permit or not??
Hey! Have u applied in this college or not? My agent also told me to apply in this college..what are the reviews of this college??

singhkk

Aug 29, 2019
Hey everyone seats for Early childhood education course are now full they are showing status as Program full
I also applied for ECE but received letter of rejection as program is full.

But I had applied for Para Legal and received LOA for the same. I received my fee invoices and paid my fee and today received my fee receipts.

shyam sunder wadhwa

Sep 12, 2019
hi waitlisted in sheridan now insted of under consideration in early childhood programme what is meant for it is it finished or their are some chances please tell me if anyone know better