+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan January 2020

Sakshi@

Jun 29, 2019
Hey, I applied on 12th may and recieved LOA on 12th september. I waited for 4 months !!
It doesn’t only depend on which date you applied. Its always a FIFO method everywhere which is that the one who applied early will be getting before the other one who applied after you.
It more depends on the course you applied for like have they started issuing offers for that course or not.

And if anyone finds this helpful - One of my friend applied for Early childhood program on june 13 and she recieved LOA on 27 august.

New11

Aug 3, 2019
Hey, I applied on 12th may and recieved LOA on 12th september. I waited for 4 months !!
It doesn’t only depend on which date you applied. Its always a FIFO method everywhere which is that the one who applied early will be getting before the other one who applied after you.
It more depends on the course you applied for like have they started issuing offers for that course or not.

And if anyone finds this helpful - One of my friend applied for Early childhood program on june 13 and she recieved LOA on 27 august.
I had applied on 10th juy and have'nt yet received the letter