+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

sheridan fee refund

barjinder singh

Star Member
Sep 26, 2014
frnds how much time will sheridan college take to refund my fees ?? and how i get my money back dd or direct in bank account??

steakpie

Jul 29, 2014
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
IELTS Request
why what happened bro? did your visa get rejected? i am going to apply for the same college...
also sorry i cant answer your question as i am at a very early stage right now...

ola1974

May 21, 2014
NIGERIA
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
All that are seeking refund must be persistent and note the officer u have been communicating with during ur application process in the college. Also, study there refund policy properly and see whom u are to reference in particular. During my own, with Olds College, it took several months, like 4 months before my fee was refunded. At a time the infomation needed to do the transfer was not available to the college without informing me, when i got the info across, it did not meet the set up for the transfer. I have to reach my bank here again who now give me full detail of how to get international tranfer into ur account. Yes, if they operate same system with OLD COLLEGE, they will transfer the fund directly to ur account given to them. Sorry about the rejection but try to work on the reason for the rejection and move over. it is not yet over until it is over.