+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan Fall 2021

Punjab_x

Jan 31, 2021
I have received conditional offer letter for the Professional Accounting program for May as well as September Intake 2021 pending final official postsecondary transcript and provisional degree certificate which I have submitted online recently. Waiting for a Firm Offer of Admission for Fall 21. Fees Invoice also not generated in MyStudentCentre yet.

JakeGittes

Mar 16, 2020
Congratulations on the offer letter. Sheridan takes time to generate fee invoice. For me it took about a week. So no need to worry.
It'll generate soon enough.

Punjab_x

Jan 31, 2021
I received the firm offer for the fall intake via email on Feb 5 and in the portal the status changed from conditional offer to firm offer but there is no option to accept the offer. The May offer status shows Offer expired Deadline not met. Mystudentcentre shows the fees invoice will be generated after March 8 for new students of Fall Intake. Sent the college an email on Feb 7 and one today stating intention to accept the offer.
Got automated replies acknowledging the receipt of mail. Does Sheridan require you to accept the firm offer? There was this option for conditional offer of May and I even got a mail regarding confirmation of acceptance of offer and the website also says to accept your offers as soon as they are generated after Feb 1. The pdf states Firm Letter of Acceptance.

Punjab_x

Jan 31, 2021
After submitting mail to Sheridan college and carbon copies to Sheridan India, admissions, international centre and info.sheridan, I have now been accepted in the Professional Accounting program for Fall intake. Fees invoice will be generated in March ✅

raedthakur

Apr 20, 2017
BTW how much is the fees in Sheridan with co op?

i am asking for my sister who wants to apply as an international student.

Punjab_x

Jan 31, 2021
BTW how much is the fees in Sheridan with co op?

i am asking for my sister who wants to apply as an international student.
Coop is available in may intake only for Professional Accounting, my invoice is for $19,571 for Fall 21 for three continous terms in 1 Year ie for the whole program. There are some other business courses with coop in the third sem starting in Fall 21.

jenu

Mar 2, 2023
i have applied on 24 jan for fall 2023 intake, it’s 5 march but i have not received offer letter from sheridan . can anyone please help?