+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan college September intake

Jun 7, 2018
I applied for Electrical engineering technician on 22 April. I got mail from Sheridan that you will received decision by the end of May...but the most recent action shows under consideration.I again mailed them, but they said ,we have received high volume of applications ,our team members are processing for admission, so you will receive decision soon. keep tracking your admission status by login at student center .
Have mailed them too they have said the same thing to me but the strange thing is my is still open which means they are still receiving applications for fall intake
Yeah yeah I am keeping an eye on that everyday

Umbreen zubair

Feb 3, 2018
Hi guys,
I send my study permit to sheridan college Oakville .
Now what next.
When they send enrolment letter , time table?
Anyone who mail study permit to college

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
hello everyone!!
I got offer from sheridan for fall 2018 intake and on my LOA my name is written manjinder tour but on my passport my name is manjinder kaur tour. Today i have paid college fees and it is also debited from my account. My GIC account will be open on monday as Manjinder kaur tour but on LOA it's Manjinder tour .please anybody tell me that what should i do now? I have very less time for filing.. Can anybody help me out from this problem.

NJ1301

Oct 27, 2017
hello everyone!!
I got offer from sheridan for fall 2018 intake and on my LOA my name is written manjinder tour but on my passport my name is manjinder kaur tour. Today i have paid college fees and it is also debited from my account. My GIC account will be open on monday as Manjinder kaur tour but on LOA it's Manjinder tour .please anybody tell me that what should i do now? I have very less time for filing.. Can anybody help me out from this problem.
Drop a mail to the college international student coordinator, let them know the mistake happened in your LOA. Request them to issue you a fresh one.

In the mean time get a affidavit done.

Jun 7, 2018
I applied on 4th Feb but still my application shows under consideration the one question in need to ask that do they change the tracking details becuase I have been checking regularly but there is no progress anyone who can answer this
Same is the case with me have mailed them twice but still ......

Jai virk

Jun 12, 2018
Hello everyone
I have also applied to Sheridan and got LOA and deposit fees on Friday .But today my Sheridan access account is not opening properly. It show left side with login details and calendar but right side i

mandy tour

Apr 27, 2018
Hello everyone
I have also applied to Sheridan and got LOA and deposit fees on Friday .But today my Sheridan access account is not opening properly. It show left side with login details and calendar but right side i
Same thing is happening with me from today morning..