+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College. Pre Departure meeting In India September, 2018

Sunshine_12

Jun 1, 2018
The ones who are gonna attend the pre Departure meeting for Sheridan for September 2018 please text here. who have paid the fees/ waiting for the visa/ got the visa are eligible.

sahil.luthra

Jun 24, 2018
The ones who are gonna attend the pre Departure meeting for Sheridan for September 2018 please text here. who have paid the fees/ waiting for the visa/ got the visa are eligible.
Hi, I have already registered for the Sheridan pre departure India meet. Students who have paid the fee are eligible. Do let me know for which course and campus have you secured admission. Thanks

Reactions: Sunshine_12

Sunshine_12

Jun 1, 2018
Hi, I have already registered for the Sheridan pre departure India meet. Students who have paid the fee are eligible. Do let me know for which course and campus have you secured admission. Thanks
Business Management - Davis Campus. Have you registered for the meet up? Venue- Sannams4, Nehru Place. I have been asked to get my offer letter for verification

sahil.luthra

Jun 24, 2018
Business Management - Davis Campus. Have you registered for the meet up? Venue- Sannams4, Nehru Place. I have been asked to get my offer letter for verification
Yes, I have also registered for the Delhi meet up. It would be great if you could share your number. We can follow up there. thanks

Reactions: Sunshine_12

Jai virk

Jun 12, 2018
Hlo guys
I m also going for jalandhar orientation .Please let me know what was there when you go and attend