+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
Firstly, you should ask your agent whether he/she completed all the steps like program selection, application fee payment etc. Secondly, if your agent has applied, whether he/she received an email with Student Centre login details or not.
Yeah I will do that but I gave her my email she said you will also receive any mail sent from them.

gill95

Star Member
Sep 5, 2018
Firstly, you should ask your agent whether he/she completed all the steps like program selection, application fee payment etc. Secondly, if your agent has applied, whether he/she received an email with Student Centre login details or not.
If you’ve applied recently, you need to wait for few days to receive the email. Also, there’s a possibility that your agent might be waiting for portal to open the program selection option for September 2019 Intake.

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
If you’ve applied recently, you need to wait for few days to receive the email. Also, there’s a possibility that your agent might be waiting for portal to open the program selection option for September 2019 Intake.
I applied in Seneca on 2nd November, I will call her tomorrow to find out why I didn't received any mail.