+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

Jamith Christian

Nov 18, 2018
I am from Gujarat and still my visa process are yet to be done so I don't exactly know whether I will attend that orientation or not...
I'm from Gujarat as well (Ahmedabad) have you paid the college fees? If yes, you can definitely attend it. People who have not paid the fees cannot attend it.

Jamith Christian

Nov 18, 2018
So ur are going after graduation.but we are all waiting for loas in this course after 12
Look loan will take a long time to process and all, if it takes 15 days that's okay as I got my fees receipt I only had 10-15 days to pay the fees so if you are waiting for the loan process and all it won't be completed on time.

kirtan.parekh

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I'm from Gujarat as well (Ahmedabad) have you paid the college fees? If yes, you can definitely attend it. People who have not paid the fees cannot attend it.
Yes I paid it today... So will file visa once they provide me the receipt.. Btw how much time do they take to provide the receipt??

Jamith Christian

Nov 18, 2018
Yes I paid it today... So will file visa once they provide me the receipt.. Btw how much time do they take to provide the receipt??
It was around 3-4 days not more than that but my online visa process it taking way long. I got the mail from visa office that due to so much of rush in visa applications visa processing will take a little longer.
Sure here it is- 9722432148.