+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
Yeah I also mailed sheridan and got an automatic rely saying that they will take important decision for Jan 2019 by November.

kirtan.parekh

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
Yeah I also mailed sheridan and got an automatic rely saying that they will take important decision for Jan 2019 by November.
One of my friends who had applied for a PG Diploma course for Jan 2019 intake got offer letter on 3rd of October.. He had applied on 3rd of September.. So it took exactly one month for the offer letter to arrive

ripan6768

Oct 1, 2018
I had applied on 27 July for Social Service Worker program through an agency.But still I did not receive my offer letter.When I asked the agency they are telling me that they are issuing offer letters and may be by 2nd week of October they will issue it.My status is also under consideration.I had sent an email few days before to Sheridan and they replied that they will be assessing the applications in September and October.So no need to worry.Just check your status regularly.Hope for the best!
You got actual reply or automated reply from sheridan?

kirtan.parekh

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I got LOA for marketing management course.... Applied on 10th June and today morning it was showing under consideration but checked few minutes back it has changed to firm admit
Well bro Congratulations,, mine is still showing under consideration I had applied on 9th September for COMPUTER SYSTEMS TECHNOLOGY... With 7 in IELTS Hope i will also get LOA soon...

Reactions: sanket20

Nav_kaur0603

Star Member
Oct 6, 2018
I had applied on 27 July for Social Service Worker program through an agency.But still I did not receive my offer letter.When I asked the agency they are telling me that they are issuing offer letters and may be by 2nd week of October they will issue it.My status is also under consideration.I had sent an email few days before to Sheridan and they replied that they will be assessing the applications in September and October.So no need to worry.Just check your status regularly.Hope for the best!
Yes i have applied for the same course , social service workee on august 2

sukkhhii

Sep 15, 2018
I got LOA for marketing management course.... Applied on 10th June and today morning it was showing under consideration but checked few minutes back it has changed to firm admit
I had also applied for the same and received the LOA today... fee payment deadline is 10 for the same.
So got just two days...
They still havent shared the fee invoice.