+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

Jaspriya

Aug 15, 2018
those who haven't got the offer letter from sheridan plz share the reviews of ur agents that what they r saying.seats r still left or not or whatever they says plz share.

kirtan.parekh

Star Member
Sep 28, 2018
I had mailed SHERIDAN for my application status and they replied that they will sort out all the applications by NOVEMBER

Ann2000

Star Member
Sep 27, 2018
those who haven't got the offer letter from sheridan plz share the reviews of ur agents that what they r saying.seats r still left or not or whatever they says plz share.
I had applied on 27 July for Social Service Worker program through an agency.But still I did not receive my offer letter.When I asked the agency they are telling me that they are issuing offer letters and may be by 2nd week of October they will issue it.My status is also under consideration.I had sent an email few days before to Sheridan and they replied that they will be assessing the applications in September and October.So no need to worry.Just check your status regularly.Hope for the best!

Reactions: Nav_kaur0603

Nithin88

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
I had mailed SHERIDAN for my application status and they replied that they will sort out all the applications by NOVEMBER
that was an automatic reply right?? actually i mailed them a few times and till this date i got no reverts from them beside one automatic reply saying this 'november' news

Nithin88

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
Hey had anyone from u applied for general arts and science course???
Actually mu agent had applied fr this course but having non medical background,I don't know wheather it would be suitable fr me or not.Is there any scope in this course?????
actually i dont know whether its right or wrong but i heard that even if the college accepted u (chances are .... dont know) chances of visa rejection is high because u r applying to a course with a degree that has no relation with the applied

Nithin88

Star Member
Jul 31, 2018
I had applied on 27 July for Social Service Worker program through an agency.But still I did not receive my offer letter.When I asked the agency they are telling me that they are issuing offer letters and may be by 2nd week of October they will issue it.My status is also under consideration.I had sent an email few days before to Sheridan and they replied that they will be assessing the applications in September and October.So no need to worry.Just check your status regularly.Hope for the best!
my agency also said the same. hope they'll issue next week..