+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

cena1234

Aug 27, 2018
Actually i applied on May 10 ,2018 for the course OFFICE ADMINISTRATION- HEALTH SERVICES and i was also worried when i was not getting my offer letter after so many days too but i kept on calling at the international center there at Sheridan ( Davis Campus) and they were very kind as they replied to my each and every call and i always got email from them that they will start assessing applications for January intake in September and finally today in the afternoon i got my offer letter .
Actually i applied on May 10 ,2018 for the course OFFICE ADMINISTRATION- HEALTH SERVICES and i was also worried when i was not getting my offer letter after so many days too but i kept on calling at the international center there at Sheridan ( Davis Campus) and they were very kind as they replied to my each and every call and i always got email from them that they will start assessing applications for January intake in September and finally today in the afternoon i got my offer letter .
congrats man i hope people who applied in june also get it soon!

Sep 6, 2018
i had applied from past 1 and half month in sheridan college davis campus but i didn’t received offer letter yet for january intake please send as soon as possible so that every thing will be done on time

Neerajlouji

Aug 9, 2018
i had applied from past 1 and half month in sheridan college davis campus but i didn’t received offer letter yet for january intake please send as soon as possible so that every thing will be done on time
It's been more than 2 months now after i applied but it is still under consideration!