+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan College Jan 2019 Intake

emadi

Aug 31, 2018
Hi guys,
I want to apply for Computer Programmer Course. If I apply for a program (for 2019 January) and my Visa will not be ready for the deadline, can I defer my program for the next semester? thanks,

Dhruvil

Aug 29, 2018
on 12th july ...n u??
25 July. When you receive LOA just reply on this. What you think is there major chances of getting LOA. I have completed my diploma in chemical engineering with 8.6 CGPA. What did you do??

stmani

Sep 18, 2011
Hi, my wife would like to do diploma in special education. She’s graduated in mathematics 5 years ago and since then she’s been working in school and other institutions dealing with special kids. She has worked in Pakistan and Dubai. And now we’re living in Europe but she’s willing to acquire this diploma and in Europe this kind of education is not available in English. Any possibility that she can do the course from this college in Canada??

Hani_P

Sep 3, 2018
My brother has applied in June end for January intake and received mail saying it will take 6 to 8 week for admission process. We are waiting for his offer letter. Is there any chances?