+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheridan Application processing time

Ankd

Mar 14, 2018
Gujrat India
What is the status of the application do you see in Studentcenter ? Is it still "under consideration" ? Did you reach out to to Sheridan International center for status ?
Yes exactly same. Whenever i check it, it always shows under consideration. I have searched for it and i came to know that may be we get it latter in March so i didn't contacted them i mean i am waiting till the end of March

madangurrala

Star Member
Mar 6, 2018
Yes exactly same. Whenever i check it, it always shows under consideration. I have searched for it and i came to know that may be we get it latter in March so i didn't contacted them i mean i am waiting till the end of March
Okay.

Post keep me posted if you hear back from them, as they go by FIFO, you should get the acceptance first because I have applied in February.

Hope we will hear back from them soon.

khushi101

Mar 15, 2018
Okay.

Post keep me posted if you hear back from them, as they go by FIFO, you should get the acceptance first because I have applied in February.

Hope we will hear back from them soon.
It seems they have not starter giving admission for computer courses.

alenvijay

Mar 24, 2018
I've applied for VFX which needed a portfolio assessment... so i guess it ll take some more time for me.. probably 1st week of April..