+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sheet ownership

Ghost13

Apr 30, 2017
Toronto
Since the introduction of 3/5 rule and I've been receiving lots of access requests and questions on citizenship.canada2017@gmail.com and boy! It's a huge load of requests to deal with, especially that I'm finally done with my citizenship application and already a citizen now.

I have struggled in the past in order to maintain, protect and manage the sheet and make it as user friendly as possible, spending enormous valuable time backing-up, coding, eliminating threats, adding/removing, granting/revoking access and replying all inquiries as much as I could, but I really do not have anymore time to do so any longer, and I'm doing my best to keep holding on just to payback and show appreciation to this wonderful community that has always benefited me, but again, time is of the essence!

Therefore, I'm looking for someone who is eager to maintain the sheet, give enough time to check for any flaws, respond to complains, grant access requests, fix formulas, respond to inquiries, ensure integrity and maintain a daily back up.

Please let me know and I'll transfer ownership immediately upon providing me with your gmail address.