Nomination.....
03-11-2015
AOR Received.
16-01-2016
Med's Done....
22-01-2016
Passport Req..
26-04-2016
Hi! Its so ironic that you asked for an update on this same day as my husband's flight going to Canada. yep, his about to board the plane now, 7:25 flight. We re-applied for his visa and added more documents, he was approved after 3 months. Thank God.
Did you re-apply with the same LMIA or you applied for new LMIA?

bosco2814

Jan 5, 2020
Hi! Its so ironic that you asked for an update on this same day as my husband's flight going to Canada. yep, his about to board the plane now, 7:25 flight. We re-applied for his visa and added more documents, he was approved after 3 months. Thank God.
Congrats!

winter134

Dec 8, 2021
Hi,

My husband also got a refusal letter 3 days ago. Below the stated reasons why:

● I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the purposes of your visit. - His purpose is to work, he already have an approved LAMIA. What purpose is being referred to here then?
● I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on the limited employment prospects in your country of residence. - He is currently employed and plans to resign once the visa is approved.
● I am not satisfied that you will leave Canada at the end of your stay, as stipulated in subsection 200(1) of the IRPR, based on your current employment situation. - What does this mean?
● You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek. - He was approved by the Candian employer meaning he was proved that he is capable.
● You had submitted insufficient third-party proofs of your declared employments (employment history page, etc) including an official letter from the company you are working with listing all the positions that you have occupied. - The agency did not requested for these documents, had we known then we would have complied.

Please help us on what steps do we need to do inorder to reapply.
Hi, I got my work permit refusal last dec.5 and the reason is in your 3rd bullet: You were not able to demonstrate that you will be able to adequately perform the work you seek.

I have a positive LMIA from a canadian employer and the reason why I got the job is because I am qualified. In your experience, what kind of supporting documents did you provide? I already passed my certificate of employment and my diploma on my initial application. Hope someone can answer me. Thank yoi.

winter134

Dec 8, 2021
Did you apply inside canada??
whats your time lines ??
Nope. I'm outside Canada but I have a consultant residing there.
LMIA - Passed last March2021, got the result October2021, Finished biometrics last nov.9, medical-dec.5. Then I've got thr refusal letter Dec. 5 as well. Now, we are working for a reapplying.