+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sharing my success story

Neslin

Oct 12, 2018
First of all, lemme thank each one of you who have shared your views, confusions, stories.

This was my first attempt on ielts.
Partner: British Council
Exam date: August 18,2018
Result date: August 30, 2018
LRWS: 8 8.5 7 6.5

I was disheartened because I was 0.5 away from my target and I never felt my speaking was too bad that I couldn't achieve at least 7
This forum has helped boost my confidence for Eor.

After lot of readings in this forum and With lot of prayers I submitted for eor on speaking on 16th September 2018
Acknowledgement received on 20 September 2018

Was waiting and finally today i got a message from bluedart stating that document from British council is dispatched and will be delivered by 13th October 2018

Just an hour back I got it delivered and the much awaited result was here

LRWS : 8 8.5 7 7

My speaking increased by 0.5

My suggestion :
If you are 0.5 away, you must try
If you are confident, give a try
And pray.

Thank god
Thank you all.

Dani Peng

Oct 12, 2018
Hi,

I got my result today

Listening 8
reading 9
speaking 8
writing 6

I wanted to apply for Eor, but as i have 2 band discrepancy between speaking and writing, I went to test center today and been told that they have double checked my writing score already, so altogether 4 examiners . so in this case, shall i still try Eor?

disappointing....

Best,

napat

Aug 22, 2018
Hi,

I got my result today

Listening 8
reading 9
speaking 8
writing 6

I wanted to apply for Eor, but as i have 2 band discrepancy between speaking and writing, I went to test center today and been told that they have double checked my writing score already, so altogether 4 examiners . so in this case, shall i still try Eor?

disappointing....

Best,
Hey guys, I have the below query related to IELTS exam.

In CRS profile what to put in form no/certificate no in result for IELTS exam?

cansha

VIP Member
Aug 1, 2018
Hi,

I got my result today

Listening 8
reading 9
speaking 8
writing 6

disappointing....

Best,
The claim of rechecking if there is a 2 band score difference has been proven wrong based on many stories on this forum. You should go for EOR if you think you did well on writing. There is another remark success story thread and you can see many people who had 2 band difference saw success after remarking. But it doesn't mean you will definitely be successful but it is worth a try if you are confident about your test.

Reactions: Hannan Khan

Dani Peng

Oct 12, 2018
The claim of rechecking if there is a 2 band score difference has been proven wrong based on many stories on this forum. You should go for EOR if you think you did well on writing. There is another remark success story thread and you can see many people who had 2 band difference saw success after remarking. But it doesn't mean you will definitely be successful but it is worth a try if you are confident about your test.
Hey, many thanks for the suggestion, i think i will give it a try. hope only good result.

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
First of all, lemme thank each one of you who have shared your views, confusions, stories.

This was my first attempt on ielts.
Partner: British Council
Exam date: August 18,2018
Result date: August 30, 2018
LRWS: 8 8.5 7 6.5

I was disheartened because I was 0.5 away from my target and I never felt my speaking was too bad that I couldn't achieve at least 7
This forum has helped boost my confidence for Eor.

After lot of readings in this forum and With lot of prayers I submitted for eor on speaking on 16th September 2018
Acknowledgement received on 20 September 2018

Was waiting and finally today i got a message from bluedart stating that document from British council is dispatched and will be delivered by 13th October 2018

Just an hour back I got it delivered and the much awaited result was here

LRWS : 8 8.5 7 7

My speaking increased by 0.5

My suggestion :
If you are 0.5 away, you must try
If you are confident, give a try
And pray.

Thank god
Thank you all.
Congrats!!

SithLord

VIP Member
Aug 18, 2017
Hi,

I got my result today

Listening 8
reading 9
speaking 8
writing 6

disappointing....

Best,
They are correct. They already double check when you have a 2 band discrepancy. So don't waste money on EOR. Just resit again.