+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Sharing experience letter (reference from work)

hopeforthebest1

Star Member
Aug 19, 2014
Dears,
Can someone share a model of the experience letter from work with all the conditions of CIC that they use that they applied for FSW2014 or planning to apply with at EE, it would be very helpful as many people seek it.
thank you

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
One of my friends was working with one of college as lecturer and getting salary in form of cheques
We have made affidavits explaining all her roles and responsibilities . wil that be ok as we dont have any docuements explaining roles and responsibilities

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
kakmam said:
One of my friends was working with one of college as lecturer and getting salary in form of cheques
We have made affidavits explaining all her roles and responsibilities . wil that be ok as we dont have any docuements explaining roles and responsibilities
please suggest

Journey2PR

Mar 27, 2015
Dwaipayan.M said:
send me ur email id, will send u the template which u can use.
My NOC IS 6311 and my email address is imranbandeali@gmail.com please send me a template ..

Many Thanks In Advance.

toe2head

Dec 21, 2014
Dwaipayan.M said:
send me ur email id, will send u the template which u can use.
Hi there, is it as same as employment records letter ? If yes, please share the file with me as well.
My e-mail address is "toe2head@naver.com". Thanks in advance.

keerthikumaraavula

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015
HYderabad
Category........
NOC Code......
Job Offer........
Pre-Assessed..
Hi,
If you are stating you have experience for the listed occupational list, then you need to provide reference letter (given by employer on letter head) that includes all your responsibilities (main duties reflect like the one included in individual occupational list), tenure of service, designation, salary component.

Template FYI

To Whom So Ever It May Concern

This is to certify that Mr/Ms. ----------- worked in our organization during the period of ------------ to, he/she joined as a --------- in ------- Department and at the time of relieving his designation was ---------.

Listed below are his key roles and responsibilities:
 ----
 ----
Details of his/her milestones achieved.

Mr/Ms. ----------------- has shown the kind of initiative, which is necessary to be successful over the long-term in our Organization. He/she has excellent skills, yet remains focused on the overall needs of the duties/research. He/she is a conscientious -------/researcher and has an excellent work ethics.

This is also to confirm that he/she was earning a gross salary of Rs/- ------------ per Annum. His/her salary has paid by direct bank account credit. Working hours are ----- hours per week.

I recommend ----------------, to you without reservation and with confidence refer him/her for ------. If you have any further questions with regard to his/her background, please do not hesitate to call me on -------------- e-mail me at ------------------------.
This certificate has been issued on specific request of employee.

Sincerely,

Name: -
Designation:

ANXIOUS1

Star Member
Mar 9, 2015
Thank you. It was very helpful. I will save for my reference if I get an ITA. My chances are very slim as my points are just below 300. :mad:

kakmam

Star Member
Mar 31, 2015