+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

Jul 30, 2018
Guys,

This is my time line.

15thJune account created and payment made.

16th June I sent the document thru spead post Indian postal service.

22nd June the documents were recieved.

2nd July same status updated the documents were recieved and under review.

12th July - Evaluation under process.compltion date 1Aug.

Today 1Aug - under final review.

Fingers crossed.. so it's literally 20 days after the review and accept you documts.. 20 days after evaluation of report status

Jul 30, 2018
Guys,

This is my time line.

15thJune account created and payment made.

16th June I sent the document thru spead post Indian postal service.

22nd June the documents were recieved.

2nd July same status updated the documents were recieved and under review.

12th July - Evaluation under process.compltion date 1Aug.

Today 1Aug - under final review.

Fingers crossed.. so it's literally 20 days after the review and accept you documts.. 20 days after evaluation of report status

And it was completed a few minutes.. mm able to see the report.

Kory

Jul 21, 2018
Hello,I sent my certificate to WES by fax on 29th july and got status updated -Document received,We are reviewing your Document on 30th and it has been that way till now Aug 3rd. The thing is I've not been able to confirm if my school has sent my transcript or not. My question is if my school hasn't sent my transcript, can my status remain this way for over 7days or should it have changed back to Awaiting Document,I tried all through last week to confirm if school had sent it but my contact person is on vacation and couldn't be sure. Is it safe for me to assume school has sent transcript and be waiting for date of evaluation completion from WES. I really need the report ready before my birthday mid sept when I will lose 5 points.

Last edited:

vj83

Star Member
Sep 6, 2011
My report has been dispatched on 23rd June and it is still not delivered in UAE. Can somebody help. How much time it takes hard copy to reach .

Last edited:

Zuhrakah

Aug 11, 2018
Hello guys,
I need your help. I want to send my docs to WES but im jot sure if i should send the original diploma ans transcript or the original notorised copy? Who has sent docs recently?

daninfozone

Aug 1, 2017
Hello guys,
I need your help. I want to send my docs to WES but im jot sure if i should send the original diploma ans transcript or the original notorised copy? Who has sent docs recently?
You are to send a duplicate copy and not your original.

Rochak007

Jun 20, 2018
Hello,
My status is on Hold...As the WES requested further verification from the university.
But, when I called the university, they are asking me to help them with the email id from which WES sends the verification email...
Can anyone please help with that?

Thanks,
Rochak.

pug gopi

Sep 14, 2018
Hi
I was submitted my documents on 21-08-2018
wes received and updated evaluation in progress on 23-08-2018
further second updated was on 30-08-2018
But yesterday they updated my diploma provisional certificate is accepted and mark sheets are not accepted, am very much sure I send all my mark sheets, can you please updated what exactly they looking for

1. State Board of Technical Education and Training, Tamil Nadu, India
Diploma in Electronics and Communications Engineering, 2004
Diploma Certificate (Final or Provisional) |
Accepted

Statement of Marks |
Not Accepted

Reason: WES received your documents sent by the institution you attended. However, WES requires that the board/council issue and attest your board/council mark sheets.

Instructions: Please ask the board/council to issue and attest your board/council mark sheets and send to WES in a sealed envelope that is stamped or signed on the back. Refer to Required Documents

gskhurana93

Sep 20, 2018
Evaluation due for completion- 19/9/2018

Status updated to- Your order is under final review and your final report will be sent to your recipient(s). On 19/9/2018.

Eca was due to be completed on 19/9 but haven't received report til 20/9/2018.

gskhurana93

Sep 20, 2018
Hello guys,
Neither will be accepted. Take attested copies from univeristy and get them to put in an envolope and seal and stamp it. Or ask the univeristy to directly send then to WES in a Sealed envolope

khush_dandona

Sep 10, 2018
Hi
I have paid my fees, sent the documents on the very same day.
Documents are delivered to wes as per courier tracking, but now wes timeline shows unexpected error.
can anyone help me with what should be the reason behind this and what can I do?
Thanks

amelvj

Jul 21, 2018
Hi
I have paid my fees, sent the documents on the very same day.
Documents are delivered to wes as per courier tracking, but now wes timeline shows unexpected error.
can anyone help me with what should be the reason behind this and what can I do?
Thanks

Oh you are seeing that too. So it must be some technical error with their system.