+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

vdvekariya

Jul 2, 2018
Even I am facing same issue. Its been more than 4 hours but the pdf link is not working. I hope it works by the next working day.

rahullfo

Aug 10, 2018
It so pathetic from WES. First, they updated the account with Degree and Statement of marks accepted and the evaluation is due on 15-10-2018 and then changed to
Reason: WES received your document, but it is not legible and cannot be used to prepare your evaluation.

I am sure that I have sent both the degree and individual mark sheets which I got in a sealed envelope from the University. Don't know why they are not accepting it. Any help, please.
Also, has anyone used this website to get the transcripts from the university-->http://mailtranscripts.com/HPUTranscripts

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
It so pathetic from WES. First, they updated the account with Degree and Statement of marks accepted and the evaluation is due on 15-10-2018 and then changed to
Reason: WES received your document, but it is not legible and cannot be used to prepare your evaluation.

I am sure that I have sent both the degree and individual mark sheets which I got in a sealed envelope from the University. Don't know why they are not accepting it. Any help, please.
Also, has anyone used this website to get the transcripts from the university-->http://mailtranscripts.com/HPUTranscripts
Hi @rahullfo . Can you please let me know what was the issue with WES that you faced? Even i have sent documents to WES for ECA. I saw your comments, and want to know what was the issue with your transcripts, and did it get resolved? Your comments will be helpful for any WES related future reference. Thanks

rahullfo

Aug 10, 2018
Hi @rahullfo . Can you please let me know what was the issue with WES that you faced? Even i have sent documents to WES for ECA. I saw your comments, and want to know what was the issue with your transcripts, and did it get resolved? Your comments will be helpful for any WES related future reference. Thanks
Hi @Shishir Chandra Kumar ,My issue was that I had sent the transcripts which I got from Himachal Pradesh University . I had ordered the normal initially from WES initially which was successfully delivered without any problem. But when I ordered an upgrade to my evaluation to Detailed evaluation(individual marks) ,they started asking for documents again.

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Hi @Shishir Chandra Kumar ,My issue was that I had sent the transcripts which I got from Himachal Pradesh University . I had ordered the normal initially from WES initially which was successfully delivered without any problem. But when I ordered an upgrade to my evaluation to Detailed evaluation(individual marks) ,they started asking for documents again.
What was your reason for getting detailed evaluation?

Shishir Chandra Kumar

Jan 9, 2019
Pune, India
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
App. Filed.......
26-09-2019
Nomination.....
17-09-2019
AOR Received.
26-09-2019
IELTS Request
24/11/2018
Med's Done....
26-09-2019
Needed for Education purpose
Thanks @rahullfo . Just keep us posted on any update you get from WES. Do you think that WES will generate the ECA report by 1st Feb 2019? Do you know anybody who has got the ECA before the date they have mentioned in the status update?

Patel2431990

Dec 25, 2018
For GTU Students only
How to order your transcripts for GTU for ECA?

This is what GTU replied me.

Kindly submit following documents as hard copy at GTU,Chandkheda to get GS or WES.. Documents are:
1) Application Form
2) Payment Receipt
3) Photocopy and Original documents which are attested.
Link is mentioned below kindly follow it:
1) Link for How to do Payment: http://gtu.ac.in/ImpCircular/SBIPayment Instructions.pdf
Kindly select Certificate Verification category for GS or WES Verification. For WES or GS attestation you need to pay 50 in above category. 2)
Link For Payment: https://www.onlinesbi.com/prelogin/institutiontypedisplay.htm
3) Link for Application Form: http://www.gtu.ac.in/ImpCircular/Student_Application_Form_ALL.pdf
For more Query kindly call on (079)-23267515

Feb 21, 2019
@himanshu213

Congrats to getting the Masters equivalency.....I have heard that symbiosis international university is not recognised by WES. Did u send any additional docs like AIU or AICTE certificate to support ir doCs. In which period did your wife do the MBA From SIU.
Hi,
Saw your post here hence curious to know if you got through ECA ? I have done my MBA from SITM 2016 batch and not sure of what WES evaluation will be.. whether it will be considered as masters or 1 year diploma or nothing ?

shivamtiwari93

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
28 Jan - fee paid
29 Jan - degree and transcript attested, sealed and posted by my University (JIIT sector 62, NOIDA)
5 Feb - Documents Received status on WES portal
14 Feb - Evaluation In progress status on WES portal

Since then no update. I have written to them twice using help option. They haven't committed any completion/Target date. Just gave vague info that I could anyway see on the portal.

It's 19 March now and they have posted the following message (attached screenshot). God help me. I don't know when I'll get my ECA for IRCC. Because of this delay my application isn't in the pool yet.

shivamtiwari93

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
New Update

19 March

We are reviewing your evaluation report.
Status last updated: 3/19/2019

Your evaluation is due for completion on 4/8/2019

28 Jan - fee paid
29 Jan - degree and transcript attested, sealed and posted by my University (JIIT sector 62, NOIDA)

Since then no update. I have written to them twice using help option. They haven't committed any completion/Target date. Just gave vague info that I could anyway see on the portal.

It's 19 March now and they have posted the following message (attached screenshot). God help me. I don't know when I'll get my ECA for IRCC. Because of this delay my application isn't in the pool yet.

shivamtiwari93

Star Member
Feb 13, 2019
New Delhi
Pre-Assessed..
Yes
New Update

19 March

We are reviewing your evaluation report.
Status last updated: 3/19/2019

Your evaluation is due for completion on 4/8/2019
Final Timeline

28 Jan - fee paid
19 March - We are reviewing your evaluation report.
30 March - Your evaluation is due for completion on 4/8/2019
7 April - Soft copy of ECA received from WES

Reactions: daninfozone