+1(514) 937-9445 or Toll-free (Canada & US) +1 (888) 947-9445

Share your WES timelines for 2017

nsaini23

Dec 27, 2017
Profile created on - 01/06/2018
Docs reached WES for the first time - 01/15/2018
Same docs reached WES for the second time - 01/20/2018 (thanks to my university for sending it twice with fee for once)
Documents recieved and review in progress - 01/22/2018

Present status:

We are reviewing your evaluation report.

Status last updated: 2/1/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 2/22/2018

Hope to get my ECA on the scheduled date. I would want to create EE as soon as i get ECA.

Next status change on 02/15/2018 saying under final review

on 20th Feb 2018 the ECA report was out.

Created EE profile on 20th Feb 2018. Hopeful of draw on Feb 2
Profile created on - 01/06/2018
Docs reached WES for the first time - 01/15/2018
Same docs reached WES for the second time - 01/20/2018 (thanks to my university for sending it twice with fee for once)
Documents recieved and review in progress - 01/22/2018

Present status:

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.

Hope to get my ECA on the scheduled date. I would want to create EE as soon as i get ECA.

Next status change on 02/15/2018 saying under final review

on 20th Feb 2018 the ECA report was out.

Created EE profile on 20th Feb 2018. Hopeful of draw on Feb 21st 2018

Congratulations mate.

Here is my timeline:

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

But havent heard anything from them yet. Seems like you are the lucky one.

dream_canada007

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
I too have done 5 years integrated course and i got evaluated by wes as masters, so how long your course duration was and did you scored 1 st division in all the sems ?

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
I have MBA from Osmania University and Bachelor in Tech CSE from JNTU. My MBA is a full 2 years course so I would get equivalency as Masters. You should have sent Bsc and MSc both transcripts to WES. May I know your course duration for Bsc and MSc?

Reactions: Shaheen1980

dream_canada007

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
My

My Masters was a two year program.
The general rule is that if you have done 3 + 2 and to count it as masters you need to score 1st division in all the sems and your university must be NAAC accrediated 'A' or higher, ( replace NAAC with the authoritive body of your country )

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
The general rule is that if you have done 3 + 2 and to count it as masters you need to score 1st division in all the sems and your university must be NAAC accrediated 'A' or higher, ( replace NAAC with the authoritive body of your country )
I don’t will think Shaheen is referring to integrated course. She has done 3yrs bachelors and 2 years masters so she should have got masters equivalency.

Reactions: Shaheen1980

dream_canada007

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
I don’t will think Shaheen is referring to integrated course. She has done 3yrs bachelors and 2 years masters so she should have got masters equivalency.
Here is the catch if you have done 3 + 2 ( not integrated course ) than you need to satisfy the 2 condition that i mentioned, compared to a 5 years integrated course. Don't know why but WES treat both of them differently, basically both of them are masters spanning same time duration.

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
I am really frustrated at the moment.

We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents. (Learn More)

Status last updated: 2/13/2018

I reached my university and they told me that they have already sent reply on 15th of February, but still WES not updating my status. I dont know what to do :(

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
I am really frustrated at the moment.

We are waiting for your institution(s) to verify your documents. (Learn More)

Status last updated: 2/13/2018

I reached my university and they told me that they have already sent reply on 15th of February, but still WES not updating my status. I dont know what to do :(

What kind of a reply was it? Did they send any written communication? If yes they must have not sent in speed post.

special3220

Jul 15, 2017
NOC Code......
What kind of a reply was it? Did they send any written communication? If yes they must have not sent in speed post.
I believe they sent an email. During my ECA, my university replied to that email and WES change the status on the same day. Now this is my spouses ECA and she already talked to the university and they told her and even showed her that they replied to WES email on 15th. But still there is no change in status. Now I am in the dark about whether the email was sent to wrong email address or if the reference no is wrong or I dont know what. This is really bothering me not knowing what is actually happening behind the scene.

vikas1977

Feb 22, 2018
I sent documents to WES on 22nd December for me and my spouse. Both reached on 27th Dec and received by M.Maple. I have received my WES report but my wife's account is still showing On Hold as document not received. I sent several emails and Proof of delivery but everytime i get reply"We have not received your documents" What action i should take in this issue?

dream_canada007

Star Member
Dec 6, 2017
I sent documents to WES on 22nd December for me and my spouse. Both reached on 27th Dec and received by M.Maple. I have received my WES report but my wife's account is still showing On Hold as document not received. I sent several emails and Proof of delivery but everytime i get reply"We have not received your documents" What action i should take in this issue?
I guess it's better to send again instead of wasting the time, sending back again might get you started in 5 days or so...

vikas1977

Feb 22, 2018
I guess it's better to send again instead of wasting the time, sending back again might get you started in 5 days or so...
Thanks for your response. Actually i hired one consultant for my immigration, when i asked from them, they didn't have solution for this. They said we can send query to WES but depends on wes only.
I will send document again.
Regards