Hi All,

My timelines are as follows:

1. doc sent by dtdc : 20-Dec
2. delivered : 22-Dec
3. docs received and under review : 26-Dec
4. reviewing your evaluation report : 08-Jan

in Pending section it shows:
Evaluation in Progress
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/26/2018

i have the last status since then. can anybody suggest how long do they take to update the status to the next stage

ASPATEL2312

Mar 31, 2017
pune,india
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
IELTS Request
R-8.5,L-9,S-7.5,W-6.5
hi,
I got my degree certificate and transcript in a sealed official envelope from university(GTU). but the envelope is not signed by anyone.
Does it necessary to get the envelope signed across the seal?
Thanks

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
hi,
I got my degree certificate and transcript in a sealed official envelope from university(GTU). but the envelope is not signed by anyone.
Does it necessary to get the envelope signed across the seal?
Thanks
I dont think so. Even my Bachelor's was not signed across the envelope and yet it was accepted.

Reactions: ASPATEL2312

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
Hi All,

My timelines are as follows:

1. doc sent by dtdc : 20-Dec
2. delivered : 22-Dec
3. docs received and under review : 26-Dec
4. reviewing your evaluation report : 08-Jan

in Pending section it shows:
Evaluation in Progress
Your evaluation is in progress. You are not required to do anything at this time.
Your evaluation is due for completion on 1/26/2018

i have the last status since then. can anybody suggest how long do they take to update the status to the next stage
on the said date 99.9% of the times the ECA is ready.

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
I had applied WES for ECA evaluation recently. Just wanted to know how the timelines for WES in 2017. I do see lot of threads for the same, but those are old (2014,2016).Can you people share your WES timelines ? I am from India (Bangalore) and got all the transcripts signed from bangalore university before applying ECA.

• Applied ECA and Paid fees : 7-JAN-2017
  • Sent all the documents to WES by DHL : 7-JAN-2017 (I had prepared college transcripts readily)
  • Courier delivered to WES : 10-JAN-2017
  • Sent an email using support option about the delay :15-JAN-2017
  • Staus changed to Document Received - Review in progress :18-JAN-2017
  • No updates for a week :26-JAN-2017
  • Sent an email using support option about the delay :26-JAN-2017

It's good to know how others facing problem with WES. I will update the thread once i receive any updates
Once they accept your documents then you can see the date of completion of report In WES account.
Usually whole process take 1 month from the date documents received with WES.

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
I guess it's just a bit concerning that they are taking too long. A year ago, when I had my education assessed in WES, the entire process (submission of docs, evaluation, and shipping of the results) took barely a month
The process is still the same and normally report generated with in the month. If documents are not proper or clear processing will take longer time.

It take 20 days from the date WES accept your documents of processing not day they had received the documents.

Lot of candidate thinks the evaluation will be completed with in month from the date WES has received the documents but it is the date they accept from documents for processing.

deepaksingh996

Star Member
Aug 16, 2014
Hi, pls excuse my ignorance but is 'review in progress' and 'evaluation in progress' the same thing or is one subsequent to the other?
Review in process means they are evaluating your documents if they are proper and clear to start processing. In this process if they find documents are not clear or some important documents is missing they might reject it.

Evaluation in progress means your documents are accepted and they are evaluate your education credential against Canadian education standards.

HKCAN

Sep 30, 2016
Category........
FSW
NOC Code......
Hi Everyone,

My current status

We received your document(s). We are reviewing your document(s).

Status last updated: 1/11/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

bobybrawn2002

Jan 25, 2018
HI Everyone ,

Just wish to know what my status signifies if any one can clear my ambiguity that will be highly appreciated .

Thanks and expecting some clarification .

Evaluation Type: Document by Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application

Status last updated: 1/17/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Bassay

Star Member
Sep 29, 2017
HI Everyone ,

Just wish to know what my status signifies if any one can clear my ambiguity that will be highly appreciated .

Thanks and expecting some clarification .

Evaluation Type: Document by Document Evaluation (ECA) - Initial Application

Status last updated: 1/17/2018

Pending
Evaluation in Progress

Is this your current status? If yes then your profile should have been updated to "Accepted" by now.